All Topics / General Property / MAKING MONEY vs MORALS

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Marc,

We’re not here to give you “permission” on how you end off your posts- why ask us for it? we’re just a bunch of posters like you are. As for me, I don’t care whether you have god under your name or the devil- they both have about the same level of interest to me. But it’s fairly obvious that
    *you* need to advertise- I don’t think anyone cares near as much about what you have under your nick as you do, Marc.

kay henry

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Thank you for your inside Kay, this thread has been real fun. It is interesting to see how everyone reacts according to different viewpoints, assumptions, bias and other conditioning factors.

The lesson is to understand how our mind works. Understand what makes the decisions we think we make from our own free will.

Each of us carries around a code build over the years in our subconscious. The same way we can be manipulated into responding in different ways on an innocent game like this, we can win or lose the battle in scoring a good deal for a nice profit.

Far from having any personal interest in “advertising” as you can see, I have no link to my own business, I rather share some knowledge that may be useful to you in your next bargaining situation. Suggested reading:
    “The Power of the subconscious mind”, by Joseph Murphy.

May God bless you
    and prosper you.
    Marc

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

No thank you.

And you ARE advertising. Your constant reference to god is an advertisement. As everyone said, you can advertise as you like, as long as you keep it at the bottom of your posts- like the spotters do. That’s the advertising rule on this Forum.

Jo here, aka Monopoly, asked a question, and some of us respnded to it, Marc. Had I have known it was going to become a god thread, I would have steered well clear away.

kay henry

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Everybody take a breath guys, its up to each of us to decide what we think about God or otherwise. I have read the thread through and you all say things that could potentially sting each other’s feelings. If Mark wants to sign his thread as he does that’s great, if he wants to wish me the six lotto numbers instead, that is also his choice. Personally Mark, I’ll take your signature block, as He is probably longer lasting than lotto!!!!

Breathe in the love….. breathe out the hate!! Chill all.
    CD

CastleDreamer

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

There’s not hate that I can see, CD. Idon’t actually feel hate ever – it’s not constructive.

CD said:

“If Mark wants to sign his thread as he does that’s great”

Yes, that’s what We’ve ALL been saying…

kay henry

Profile photo of Michael RMichael R
    @michael-r

This post [discussion] is getting off track. It does not appear anyone has an issue with Marc’s signature, rather the content of his replies, and I might, overall arrogance.

I found this comment quite amusing..

[Marc] “I rather share some knowledge that may be useful to you in your next bargaining situation”

What “knowledge” or even constructive discussion? Based on his input to date I would not have Marc anywhere near the negotiating table, let alone involved in any business transaction.

— Michael

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

What about:

1. May the force be with you.

2. The truth is out there.

Will that sound better!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.