All Topics / General Property / 3 questions needing answers,pls!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

I figure rather than 3 seperated posts,i;ll dump the latest pile of qu’s into one.Any advice would be greatly appreciated:
    1)Any advice,hints,forms of persuation (excuding blackmail!) that will enhance an application to sub-divide a bush block in an “environmentally sensitive” area (ie; D/nong ranges)? I am about to persue this avenue & am wondering what might positively influence the decision??
    There is a newly constructed house on site,if that makes a dif?
    2)As an investor,is there any way i can “pay myself” for reno wk i do myself? Or at least claim a deduction for the labour side of wk done? As i already understand i can claim the materials as capital,but what about my own labour?
    Perhaps thru some sort of a trust,or business set up? (Neither of which i know much about,but would love to learn)Also any info on paying family for the same?
    3)What happens if a 2nd bank valuation comes in lower than a previous one? how will that affect current loan?& future loan wanted? I am worried if the market slumps,& current property values decrease,another valuation to access further equity may be declined.That they would then use the latest valuation,at a lower price,& what the ramifications would be?Would i have 2 pay higher loan repaymnts,costs,etc? Then i also figure if a 2nd val. comes in lower,only due to prop. market flop,that it may take years to get the val. back to what the original 1st one was!?
    Any thoughts?
    Cheers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.