All Topics / Forum Frolic / Happy Mothers day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of jancrowsjancrows
    @jancrows

Hi all
    I thought Id start a thread.
    Firstly happy mums day to all those on here next week. Whether You are one, have the endured the love of one or will expect to become one !!!
    By the way Mums are the best [jerry]

Secondly what does a mum mean to you ???
    Lastly……..
    What do all the mums want to do for mothers day??
    What can the dads do & kids do who think they might know what Mum would like ???
    [inlove]

Regards

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

I wondered why my chrysanthemums were flowering.Gee time gets away with you.Before you know it it,ll be fathers day.You little ripper.[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]
    Think of it like the lotto ad.The more kids you got the more chance you will get a pressie.
    Next joke!!!!!.

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

mothers day means breaky in/on bed of course!

The more kids you have the bigger the breakfast. Last year I recall having to wait around in bed (im an early riser) while the boys, then aged 4 6 8 and 10 busied themselves in the kitchen.

Then I had to eat rice bubbles, egg on toast, baked beans on toast, toast adn jam and a crumpet![confused2]

happy mothers day!

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Its lucky you only have a small family LOL.You better fast on Saturday so you have plenty of room for this years big cook up.[biggrin]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I think I take my mother for granted and don’t show her how much I really appreciate her…like the saying goes, “You don’t know how much you’ve had somethng until it’s taken away and you don’t know what you’ve missed until it arrived”

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.