All Topics / Help Needed! / Tiler and kitchen cabinet maker needed! Sydney

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of NEWGENNEWGEN
    Participant
    @newgen

Hi all!
    If this isn’t posted in the right section let me know [blush2] I’m in the process of renovating my bathroom and kitchen at the moment and require the services of a tiler and a kitchen cabinet maker. I already have the tiles and cement ready for the bathroom. The wall and floor tiles are being replaced. The surface area on the wall is approximately 12msq and the floor is 4.5msq.

With the kitchen.. I already have some wall cupboards and some extra doors and drawers for the base cabinets which need to be constructed.

If anyone can help me out or knows of anyone who can do this on the cheap please let me know. I can be contacted on 0401 146 010.

Cheers everybody! [biggrin]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear
    Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

NEWGEN,

Have you considered doing it yourself?

Neither task is particularly hard.

However I do speak from a fair amount of experience.

If you’re not comfortable it’s better to pull in a professional – but if you can work with them & learn how they do their jobs, these can be very useful skills for next time.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of NEWGENNEWGEN
    Participant
    @newgen

Thanks for the link Mel, I’ll check it out :)
    Aceyducey, I’ve taken all of the old tiles out and I’m pretty sure I can do the floor tiling. The wall tiling is just a bit tricky because the previous owner did a pretty dodgey tiling job, the tiles were all uneven so the wall isn’t perfectly flat. I’ve just gotta get the wall even and the tiling should be a breeze. Hope it all goes well.. [confused2] hehe.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by NEWGEN:

I’ve just gotta get the wall even and the tiling should be a breeze. Hope it all goes well.. [confused2] hehe.

You could render the walls to make them flat or use a lot of tile goop where necessary :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.