All Topics / Help Needed! / Finding a property!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of KarenPKarenP
    @karenp

Where do you find a property that fits into the guidelines set out in Steve’s book? I have searched the North Coast area around my hometown and have come up with zilch!
    Karen

K F Petterson

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Karen,

It is highly likely that you will have to look further a field than your immediate area and you will have to develop relationships with real estate agents in the areas of your choice.

Find an agent you are happy working with and talk to them about what you are seeking – be firm in this – and they will, in all probability, give you a call when property matching your criteria is listed or known to be coming onto the market.

It is highly likely that searching the net and/or looking in the weekend papers is not going to be particularly successful – in my experience stuff that is ‘good property’ gets picked off very early and will often not even get listed.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.