All Topics / Help Needed! / buying Steve’s books online

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

I was just about to buy Buyer Beware when I noticed a spot to place a Discount Code. What is this for? Can anyone get a Discount Code? If so, where do I get it?

One other question. When is Steve conducting seminars again? I am in Brisbane.

Thanks

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

The discount code is there for you to take advantage of it.

I got my code from out of the book ‘0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years’.

I think it was about someone getting in a space craft.

I used the code and payed $59.95 as well as the christmass special that i was able to take advantage of at the time. The book was printed early Nov, i received it three days later.

It’s an insentive to pay for the products if you don’t have much money. Or anyone really to get it a bit cheaper. It enabled me to be able to afford it. So was a marketing ploy that worked.

I also got FastTrack the same way which was $16.20.

So what’s that $59.95 + $16.20 = $76.15

If you don’t use the code will cost $130.85

Once you get to the Wrap Pack though. A word of warning: the plans drop out, i wont be buying it with the payment plans. It’s a trap to make you pay more. Instead of an insentive (to what i thought it would be) to make it easier to pay.

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

Thanks for your advice Jaffasoft

Actually I already have the book, I just didn’t realise that the discount code was in the back!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.