All Topics / Creative Investing / Who wants to get creative!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Who wants to get creative around Hamilton? Who wants to meet and make a group around Hamilton and get creative and talk about ideas about investing in property?

I’m looking for a group to talk about property investing with.

Or Warrnambool or surrounding area, just somewhere local.

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian
    Originally posted by Jaffasoft:

Who wants to get creative around Hamilton? Who wants to meet and make a group around Hamilton and get creative and talk about ideas about investing in property?

I’m looking for a group to talk about property investing with.

Or Warrnambool or surrounding area, just somewhere local.

I’m interested, but i live in Hurstville, Sydney

Good Luck[wacko][wacko]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

Hello Jaffasoft

I own propertys in Warrnambool, and also Hamilton(NZ)

Whats happening in Hamilton?

Pursefattener

Profile photo of MathonMathon
    @mathon

Hi Jaffasoft,
    Where are you located? And are you wanting only to talk about investing or also doing some investing?. I live in Sydney.[bonjour]

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I hear there is a fairly well known ‘Hamilton’ in NZ. I think there is three around different places.

Ohh yeah, i was just in Warrnambool the other day, stayed for three day and had a look around. Might be going back there evan as soon as tomorrow for a few days.

>>What’s happening in Hamilton>>
    Mmmm a fair bit, expecting 280 minners in town soon so property rentals and demand has gone sky rocket, Hamilton experienced a Boom, but they also got news in between the boom that a Mineral sands mine was going on and creating jobs. So ther was a double wammy for Hamilton. As far as now, prices are way to high. They should expect to get rentals for the next ten years ( well that how long the mines supposed to last) It’s been bout three years in the making so be interesting once it finally starts getting going soon.

As far as investing i don’t know what i will do, but im preying around the edges like a preying tiger, waiting for opportunities and talking to people. Meeting a few accountants getting to know a few and getting in the know.

Sharing heads of knowledge is a good thing, and that’s what i wantta do.

I’m really open to anything at all can evan be a slave.

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

where is Hamilton? :P hehe

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Hamilton is inland a bit from Warrnambool. It was the wool capital of the world but now Japan has caught on, so I don’t think it’s official that it’s the wool cap of the world anymore. There is a lot of grazing land and sheep farmers around the surrounding district. Warrnambool is 125k’s away on the coast (it has the Southern Right Whale tourist attraction) the whales go there every year and are able to be viewed from the platform three kilometres from the town. As you get to Warrnambool district it’s all cow grazing and milking district. Because of the lush green grass. Then you get into the city, which is a small metro I guess. Population of around 30,000

Prices are pretty high for houses. In the smaller towns in-between where you get people wanting to stay and have a family you can pick up houses a lot cheaper, and people commute to these larger towns.

Cick on here’s a map of Hamilton!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.