All Topics / Creative Investing / NZ Lease Option System

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of itchyfeetitchyfeet
    @itchyfeet

Hi All,

I have purchased a couple of +CF properties recently in NZ, one of which I think is perfect for a lease-option (from what I understand about them). The problem is I have never done a lease option before so do not know really where to start.
    My specific questions are:
    1. Does anyone know of a solicitor in NZ who is familiar with lease-options?
    2. Are there any specific laws in NZ I would need to be aware of?
    3. Where can I source more detailed information about lease options such as legal templates, prequalifying forms, advertisements etc (either NZ or Aust)?
    4. I would be interested to locate someone in NZ to source potential lease-option buyers, prequalify them, and then refer their details to me. I would pay them a finders fee for this service. Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue, or contacts who could do this (particularly in the South Island).

Thanks in advance,

ItchyFeet

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Heres some info (it might be not what you are looking for, but considering how closely structured LO are to wraps, it should provide a bit of backgorund info:
    http://www.propertytalk.co.nz/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=327&highlight=wrap

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of itchyfeetitchyfeet
    @itchyfeet

Thanks Lucifer_au – that was a good link.

Any ideas where I get hold of some LO templates (NZ or Aust?)

Cheers,

ItchyFeet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.