- itchyfeetMember@itchyfeetJoin Date: 2004Post Count: 12
I have purchased a couple of +CF properties recently in NZ, one of which I think is perfect for a lease-option (from what I understand about them). The problem is I have never done a lease option before so do not know really where to start.
My specific questions are:
1. Does anyone know of a solicitor in NZ who is familiar with lease-options?
2. Are there any specific laws in NZ I would need to be aware of?
3. Where can I source more detailed information about lease options such as legal templates, prequalifying forms, advertisements etc (either NZ or Aust)?
4. I would be interested to locate someone in NZ to source potential lease-option buyers, prequalify them, and then refer their details to me. I would pay them a finders fee for this service. Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue, or contacts who could do this (particularly in the South Island).
Thanks in advance,
ItchyFeetFFCommMember@ffcommJoin Date: 2004Post Count: 627
Heres some info (it might be not what you are looking for, but considering how closely structured LO are to wraps, it should provide a bit of backgorund info: