All Topics / Help Needed! / (finance difficulties) Sorted Thanks:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of delboydelboy
    @delboy

I posted a message last week seeking help with sourcing finance for our first investment property. We were dealing with a mortgage broker we had used before who worked fine when it came to finding a suitable mortgage for a unit in Sydney.

However when it came to purchasing our first property in a country town he simply said no, the banks won’t lend on that. We were pulling our hair out.

Until the Mortgage Hunter replied to our message and said he would help. He did and sourced a lender within a day.

So 1: I just wanted to say thanks and 2: to say to anyone having difficulty sourcing finance, talk to this guy.

Delboy

Profile photo of p0sitiveCasHfl0wp0sitiveCasHfl0w
    @p0sitivecashfl0w

Hey all,

I’m just starting out as well. Just got my pre-approval today (yey!!) and I can honestly say that I would recommend the services of Mortgage Hunter (Simon) to anybody who is looking for a sincere broker. He has put up with my constant messaging, emails and general impatience!!

Cheers,

Jay

You must stay pOsitive
    …then the cAsHfl0w will come!

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

I just want to say all the brokers that post here on a regular basis are good (form what I know and cooments like these I’ve read). Fantastic that also many of them own property too!

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.