All Topics / Help Needed! / Moral Obligation?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

If several agents have discussed the same property with you do then have a moral obligation to buy through the first one that mentioned it?
    Regards Sonja

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

In WA you only have an obligation once you have been introduced to the property.If no one has shown you onto the property then go with the one you feel most comfortable with.
    Russ.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Sonja,

There is no legal obligation – you are the customer in this scenario. And you ‘moral onligation’ is determined by you and your beliefs.

For me I would deal with the ‘best’ agent – however you determine that. Just remember they will all still be acting on the vendors behalf and not yours.

Extreme example but would you deal with the first agent if they were a jerk?

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

If you see the same washing machine at three different stores, are you obliged to go back and buy it from the first store?

I’d suggest that unless you have made a promise, go with the one that gives you the best service.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.