All Topics / Heads Up! / Positively Geared Investment Services

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of cre8iveQcre8iveQ
    Participant
    @cre8iveq

These guys are well worth a look. I bought a property off them in New Zealand which is now tennanted at 11% Gross. They are straight up about the risks and the downsides, and have definatly done thier homework.

http://www.positivelygeared.com.au Well worth a look.

Be creative… you can buy knowledge.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hmmmmmmmm – two similar messages on another forum and this one here – they are either really good or ……..you work for them.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Noticed that too Derek :)

Will ensure the other forum is aware…

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

i had a look at them, and they do seem pretty genuine, i havent bought any property from them, as i spoke to billfromoz about it and they charge around 8% finders fee, and although they will help you with your due diligence, according to them the properties go so fast that you wont have time to actually see them before signing contracts. that and the fact that you will still have to go to nz to organise finance.
    in saying that, if i knew someone already in nz, who buys property then i would be more willing to buy from them.
    cheers
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Acey,

Ninemsn, Somersoft and here it seems they are extremely good.

8% finders fee + REA commission?

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Participant
    @aceyducey

Derek,

I have no opinion on the company, just on the pattern of posts :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

@shaunwalker

thats right 8% finders fee, plus all your normal expenses. billfromoz expressed concerns about two tier marketing over there for ozzies, just like queensland is at the moment.
    just my 2 cents worth
    shaun

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

I tell you what, for that kind of commission I will fly to NZ 1st Class, stay at 5 star hotels and hire a limo and still be in front after buyinq one or two CF+ properties[baaa]

We are all made from Stars

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

“Positively Geared Investment Services”

If you swaped the letters I and G around you get PIGS!

I wonder how many level 3 PIGS signed up for this one????

*Pls Note: If you have read the 7 lvls. of investors you will get the joke.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

In terms of value for money (whatever way you care to define that), I don’t think it matters if they charge 8%, 80% or do it for free! It only makes you codependent and then your going backwards as far as I’m concerned with this game. Once you put your eggs in another’s basket don’t blame that person if they crush the eggs if you expect them to hatch! Often the hardest thing to do in life can be the best thing to do. It appears to me that the more you put into property investing yourself such as due diligence, research, sacrifice, financial education, etc. then the more empowered and accountable you become. I’ve just come to the conclusion that if something sounds too good to be true then ………..?
    Serenity now,
    Gatsby.

Profile photo of khellyerkhellyer
    @khellyer

I’m based in NZ, and yes there are +ve CF deals to be had, but they are harder to find.The provinces have taken off bigtime, and you are very hard pressed to find yeilds in xs of 8%. Int rates are now 7.75% floating, so margins are squeezed, one slightly dodgy tenant and your profit is kaput

@shaunwalker

i agree with you gatsby, i prefer to find my own IP’s, otherwise you wont really learn anything. in saying that i am currently in contact with russh to see what he can offer.
    at the moment i am turning my PPOR into an IP (pos cashflow of course!) so am running around renovating etc.
    cheers
    shaun

Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by cre8iveQ:

These guys are well worth a look. I bought a property off them in New Zealand which is now tennanted at 11% Gross. They are straight up about the risks and the downsides, and have definatly done thier homework.

http://www.positivelygeared.com.au Well worth a look.

Be creative… you can buy knowledge.

Turns out that the guy works for the company (and lied about it over at MSN!

Make sure you do your own diligence!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of HHHHHH
    @hhh

Good one Acey!

I reckon that really stinks.
    I too was suspicious when they posted on somersoft and here.

They come in here selling their services, praying on the trust of the good people on this forum.

Well, looks like things turned out for the best, as they have just shot themselves in the foot.

Who knows, I might tell my friends about these people, just perhaps not quite the glowing reviews they had hoped.

Good work Acey!

HHH

Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by HHH:

Good work Acey!

Not my work – it involved networking with moderators of two forums & the support of couple of other investors – I just provide the loud mouth :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.