All Topics / General Property / Adelaide renovator/investor looking for ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Ace_2Ace_Lewis
    Participant
    @ace_2

Hi to all, am brand new…

I have been a property investor (and anything else to make money) for about two years, done 4 deals and become fully ‘self-employed’ about 6 months ago. Having two sales settling this week i am really unsure where to go next in the Adelaide market. (I do not know how many readers here are in Adelaide so an indication would be good) I have been renovating and/or flipping in the Glenelg area, but finding it harder to find that perfect deal. Plus almost impossible to find any property that is at least evenly geared, let alone positive. Am considering moving my focus out to the far northern suburbs where i could get a better rental return now for future renovation projects maybe, or perhaps looking interstate to QLD as this seems to be one of the best looking states in the near future with other states’ policy changes etc. Only problem with both of these options is that it is much harder to physically manage the property ‘hands-on’, which i like to be able to do. (No-one cares about your property more than you!). My other thoughts are towards forming a JV with someone to tackle bigger projects, as i still am very far from ‘rich’! If there are people in Adelaide with expreiences/views to suggest or even better if considering a JV with someone to accelerate wealth creation then please post back, and can maybe continue via email.
    Thankyou[biggrin]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi Ace and welcome

Do a search for posts by Summo – he organises a Adelaide Investors Group meeting. You could meet up with them for a start…

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.