All Topics / Help Needed! / Rental Prices in Tasmania

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of sawfordjsawfordj
    @sawfordj

Have Everyone, im an investor from tasmania and am trying to get my habds on some sort of rental cost list, ie how much rent i could expect to get in various regions around tasmania. If anyone has or knows of where i can obtain this list please contact me.

Jason Sawford

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Not sure about this – you may be able to get median rents from ABS or some of the property info companies that advertise on realestate.com. Which part of tas are you investing in?

Profile photo of annaw2annaw2
    Participant
    @annaw2

Jason, if you click onto the name of the agency advertising the property for sale, you can sometimes get their rental lists. Say you go to realestate.com, look at an area, then a property, the agent’s name is usually on the rh side. Have done this for different areas in the past, not yet for Tassis though.

Anna

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

What about API Mag?

I’m not sure how well it covers Tassie though – hopefully better than the once a year coverage the ACT gets!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of gava1gava1
    @gava1

Jason,

Try your state real estate institute or reiaustralia, in there you can get market reports and all that gumf. Be aware sometimes you may have to pay for some reports.

give it a go. think outside the square.

Gav.

“Happy Days”

Profile photo of SpecklesSpeckles
    @speckles

Hi Jason,

As an investor from Tassie I tend to look at current rental properties available for guidelines of value. Most real estate agents are happy to help but often a bit biased. Send me an email if i can shed some light in north and south Tas.

Bec

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.