All Topics / General Property / Inappropriate topics

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of delysedelyse
    @delyse

I have just posted a topic this morning “Selling a House in Campbelltown” and now realise it could be interpreted as an attempt to sell to readers! Plse excuse me re this. My email is a genuine attempt to get some advise from members who are presumably au fait with the market and not an attempt to sell my house to anyone here. I simply mentioned the price, wondering if I am a bit high. Regards

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Delyse,

I don’t know why we shouldn’t be allowed to sell and buy from eachother on this forum and the site in whole…as long as each party does their due diligence and gets everything checked with a solicitor, I don’t see the problem…someone from admin or moderator please enlighten me…thanks.

kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I didn’t doubt your good intentions for a moment, Delyse! [biggrin]
    There’s nothing wrong with what you asked!

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

George,

Because while most of the people would no doubt have the best of intentions, there’s always sharks on the lookout for an easy buck.

Cheers
    Jamie.

Profile photo of Tim_3Tim_3
    @tim_3

Perhaps the moderators should consider a caveat empor as per other forums for this type of thing?

Timbo

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Tim,
    Here,here[biggrin]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

valid point Jamie – but I think it should be allowed and moderators to moderate the forum. and if each party does their due diligence – they will make sure there is no shark out to get them and Steve should clearly state ( if he were to add this to the site) that he is not liable for any transaction between two parties…

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Its not a matter of just selling a property it is the whole learning process that comes along with it which can give a new vendor the edge. For example you would need to go to a solicitor first before you put your property on the market.You may need a valuer or a building and pest inspection you should know how to negotiate with buyers or to part trade.
    And these are only a few things that you would need to know. This would be a great contribution to the forum and im sure a people would be interested on this topic.
    Cheers DOM[biggrin]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.