Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of kc26kc26
    @kc26

Hey there,

I have nearly finished Steve McKnights Book and am pretty keen to get started. however i am not sure how far my money will go and what road to go down to build on what i have. This wrapping thing sounds good but being a spray painter/ detailer i have never been a business or money person so i am not sure whether it would be something for me, i dont know. Can anyone give me any tips

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Everyone’s different so you have to work out what you’re most comfortable with.

I find it easier to buy and hold, but that suits my tolerance to risk, amount of involement I want with the properties etc. You need to work out what suits you best.

Profile photo of kc26kc26
    @kc26

purplekiss
    thankyou for taking the time to reply, i think the buy and hold is probably best suited to me, I’m just unsure on how to build on my funds for future deposits and fees once i’ve started investing, as steve says “its easier to spend a dollar than it is to earn a dollar”

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi there, welcome to forum, you might find a book by Jan Sommers useful, I did.
    I buy property and hold and feel comfortable with this strategy. Also look at various posts of forum to assist in the direction that suits. Good luck

Profile photo of kc26kc26
    @kc26

marissa

Thankyou for that i have just done a quick search for a Jan Sommmers book but unsuccessful, would you be able to tell me the name of the book?

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Jump in at the deep end and start swimming.
    He who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything.
    Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
    But unless you take action then nothing will happen at all.
    Best advice is to find someone who has made it.And emulate what they did.You,ll find a lot of them had no idea about money only the desire to have money.Once you have a desire for money you will find ways of finding and keeping it.
    “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe,man can achieve”
    I,d bet that before you paint a car you already know what it will look like.
    To make money you can see it in your mind before it happens just like painting a car.
    Think of a goal you want to achieve.Now take the thought a bit further and actually picture yourself doing it or achieving it.Start living the goal in your mind and before you know it it will start happening.
    I only joined this forum a couple of months ago maybe not even that long but already I have put offers on multiple properties and had two accepted.You just have to get out there and do it.
    I dont even have a job but I wont let that stand in my way.Everyone said I wouldnt get a loan.But I kept at it and now it looks as though I may have two loans lined up.
    Its all out there my friend.You just have to bite the bullet and get on with it.
    Best of luck.
    Russ.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

kc26, if you search for Jan Somers you might have better luck[cap]. Building Wealth through Residential Property and Story by Story (can’t remember that exact title though).

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.