All Topics / General Property / Aussie due dilgence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of lazyboylazyboy
    @lazyboy

Hi,I’m a kiwi (don’t hold that against me !!) looking at property on the Sunshine Coast,could someone please help with some web sites to where I can get capital growth stats on Noosa and Maroochydore. Any other sites or info that will help with due dilgence would be great. I know the rental yeilds are lousy but am after growth. Where would Aussies buy for growth ?
    Thanks Lazyboy

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Personally in todays market I would’nt be buying anywhere just on the basis of just CG. However buying under market value would be a differnt story.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I cannot help you to website addresses though I can tell you that the Australian Bureau of Statistics collects (and distributes) such information.

Usually there is a charge for a report.

Nevertheless, you can go to the office of the ABS in the maintown of your state and read the reports free of charge in their libary.

Pisces

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Lazy,

Good growth areas.

Check out http://www.quartile.com.au – they may have a general ‘report’ type document on the area.

Also check out http://www.prd.com.au as they will be able to give you statitical data (at a fee) on the two areas too.

Just remember some of the stats used in the report and to compile the report may be a little aged in a fast moving market.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.