All Topics / Help Needed! / Is this a worthwhile flip?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of NRGNRG
    @nrg

I hadn’t heard of a flip or wrap until I saw these terms on your website last week.

Steve Navra helped me purchase and hold a property in Sydney over 2 years ago and I have put a 10% deposit on a unit in Brisbane in August 2003. It’s being built and settlement is in October 2004. Steve’s agent in Brisbane says it’s value has increased significantly since I put the deposit down.

Is this an opportunity to look for a flip and make a profit for little down?

Cheers
    Neil

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Ng,

It really depends on whay you bought the property.

As you are using Steve Navra’s advice then you are more growth focussed and as such would (or is that should) be investing for the long haul so that you are able to access the equity as per Steve’s process. If this is the case then you are better off holding for the long haul.

In all likelihood the property is not going to get any cheaper and if you do sell and choose to re-enter the Brissy market later it’s going to cost you more. I’d hang on and watch it grow. and grow and grow and grow.

Sure you can ‘take the money and run’ but only if it suits your long term plans or is a matter of necessity.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.