All Topics / General Property / Mortgage and insurance broker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Hi guys!
    I am in the market for a GOOD mortgage broker in Sydney. I fired my last one because he does not answer calls ever, not to me not to the bank, so the bank calls me and I am doing his job. Plus my last 2 purchase took him 3 months and me 137 calls to finalise.
    A recommendation for an insurance broker would also be appreciated (Sydney)
    Ah, almost forgot. Where can I buy a nice financial calculator, you know the one to work out easy repayments, rates etc, (not scientific nor tax one)
    Thanking you in anticipation

May God bless you
    and prosper you.
    Marc

Profile photo of JayJay
    @jay

Hi Marc,

I personally have no hesitation in recommending forum moderator and broker Simon Macks (Mortgage Hunter).

I have used him in the past with no hassles whatsoever, am using him right at the moment, and plan to use his services a number of times in the future. I am aware that a number of members of the forum have used him and I am yet to hear a bad word. He actively liases with lenders, is available at any time of the day and night, and never fails to return a call.

His website is: http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au

All the best,

Jay.

Profile photo of zeffixzeffix
    @zeffix

Hi Marc

Totally agree with Jay’s comment. He is property investor himself and understands the needs of a PI. E-mail him and I am sure you won’t be disappointed

Zeffix

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

It depends on what style you want. I know TerryW (from his posts) can be quite agressive at getting loans (from the banks (not from you), and also his knowledge on wraps and legal structures is excellent.

His number is 1300 1300 14. His office is in North Sydney.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Thank you guys! I wrote an e-mail to Simon just now, (somehow I thought he was from Melbourne)

So all I need now is an insurance broker and directions to find a financial calculator to take with me on my property hunting expeditions.

Thanks in anticipation
    Marc
    PS
    As a thank you for your responses here is a little movie you will enjoy
    http://www.scottstratten.com/movie.html

May God bless you
    and prosper you.
    Marc

Profile photo of JustAllanJustAllan
    Participant
    @justallan
    Originally posted by Marc1:

Thank you guys! I wrote an e-mail to Simon just now, (somehow I thought he was from Melbourne)

Er… I thought he lived… somewhere else again. Has Simon moved since November?

So all I need now is an insurance broker and directions to find a financial calculator to take with me on my property hunting expeditions.

For a financial calc., try Officeworks or just search for a freeware software one. Type in “financial calculator” into a search here: http://www.download.com

Thanks in anticipation
    Marc

You’re welcome.

Allan.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi all,

Simon is based in Newcastle – but don’t let that discount using his (or the services of others)

The wonders of modern technology usually mean there is little or no need to be seated on the other side of the desk from your broker.

The key issue should be can they source you a loan that suits your needs and at an appropriate rate to your circumstances.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Rolf Latham
    http://www.asapfinancial.com.au
    02 9808 2080

He’s fantastic!

Being in Sydney is incidental – I use him & I’m not in Sydney.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.