All Topics / Opinionated! / quick cash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

G’day,
    In my pursuit of wealth i’m slowly discovering things about myself. Laziness or not knowing exactly what direction to take next (for my next purchase) come to mind. I think if I can buy a couple of undervalued properties and then resell them quickly for a profit ($10k or more) I could have some cashflo for a while. Maybe this is my niche?, finding undervalued gems.
    I lack the patience, right now, to commit to anything long term.. Quick offloads seem the way to go for me.
    What do ya reckon??[suave3]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>What do ya reckon??<<

You may be better at it than I Tycoon but my experience is that good deals take quite some time to find.

Pisces

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Tycoon..

Factor in loan application and associated costs and loan discharge costs etc.. plus CGT, and the IP held for under a year..seems to be an expensive exersize my friend….

Do yourself a Favour, read Peter Spanns Book “Wealth Magic”,or Steve MacKnights book- maybe you’ll see other ways of building your wealth [king]

“Crunch” the numbers and go with whats right ‘for you’ …

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of paul_spaul_s
    @paul_s

If you try to climb too many rungs at once you are probably going to fall down.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.