All Topics / Forum Frolic / 20 mil Euro Anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi all,

WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is to inform you that you are the Lucky Winner of the LUCKY DAY E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 4th of April 2004 in Amstedam, The Netherlands. Due to the mix up of numbers and names, the results were announced and released on Sunday, the 20th of April 2004.

The Lucky winners of this mega lottery are all going home with the total sum of €20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Euro)in cash.

Your email address attached to Ticket No: T024376528NL with Serial No: EU 05255400 drew the Lucky Numbers: 1-4-8-19-22-25-42-72-78- which consequently won the lottery in the 1st Category.

You are therefore approved for a lump sum payout of €500,000:00 Only (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO ONLY) in cash and which is deposited with a Finance & Security Company in The Netherlands in your favour as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from only Microsoft Internet Explorer users from over 3,000,000 firms and organisations and 10,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.

To begin your lottery claim, please contact the processing company below that have been appointed for the processing of your claim with your full name, address contact, telephone and fax number to begin the processing of your winning claim.

WINBERG KONSULT BV.
    DEN HAAG, THE NETHERLANDS
    E-MAIL: [email protected]

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 20th of May 2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from the members of staff of the Luck Day Email Lottery International and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,

Anne Van Bommel
    International Email Lottery Coordinator.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

nice hoax hey Derek…

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Geo,

Oh shucks – I have just realised I have buggered up my chances of winning the lottery.

“Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account.”

I missed the confidential clause in this.

Derek
    [email protected]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hehehehehehehe……………….good one Mr Derek………who knows, maybe they’ll have another lottery next week that you’ll win…….[baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Good one Derek!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

@derek

Hi all,

Someone want to lend me their bank account details so I can reply to my email?

Derek
    [email protected]

Participant
    @jetdollars

Derek,

That’s easy. Go to any bank open a new account with just $1 and use it.

Once you got the money transfer it to mine and I will give it to you later…LoL

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hehhehe….smart thinker Chan – your a crack up….[whip]<edited by Chan$>

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

ur enjoying this editing aren’t ya mate…

Participant
    @jetdollars

Geo,

Sorry mate, I use to do a lot of smilies face just like you, but I realised that because I am using dial up. It will take a long time too load all the smilies face.

I think it will be better to just put few smilies face.

I hope you not upset of me.

Are you?

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Profile photo of glenettiglenetti
    @glenetti

Hey Derek

Ever got any Nigerian excess government funds faxes? We collect them for fun.

I have a colleague who was taken not once, but three times by a “brokerage firm” from the Pacific rim – “invest in a new listing. Going to go thru the roof.”

Then, call from a firm in the USA – “we represent an investor keen to take on your loss in exchange for Disney shares, but send us US$10,000 to match the share block we have available”

Then, call from a firm in the Netherlands – “we’ve raided the brokerage offices and are working with interpol to recover your funds, send us US$10,000 to cover expenses”

I still can’t believe he fell for it 3 times – even after warnings. On scam 3 I told him to offer them 70% of any cash they recovered.

Life’s going to get tough if you’re greedy!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

never Chan – [biggrin] – I could never get upset of ya mate – after all, your the one that inspired me for so many stars…hehehe…

@derek

Hi all,

And just in case you missed the 20mil Euro here is a second chance to a share of US$10m – but do not tell anyone – read the confidentiallity clause in the last paragraph.

DR. BELLO OSAGE
    CONTRACT AWARD CHAIRMAN
    NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
    LAGOS – NIGERIA
    Tel:234-80-33724364

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP IN RESPECT OF THE TRANSFER OF US$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)

I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal Government of Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as regards the transfer of the above stated amount into your bank account. This fund arose from the over-invoicing of various contracts awarded in my parastatal to certain foreign contractors sometime ago.

We as holders of official positions in our various parastatals, were mandated by this new civilian government to scrutinize all payments made to certain foreign contractors by the past military government, and we discovered that some of the contracts they executed were grossly over-invoiced, either by omission or commission. Also, we discovered that the sum of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million American Dollars only) was lying in a suspense account, although the foreign contractors were fully paid their entitlements after executing the said contracts.

We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred (for our own use) into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, as the code of conduct of the Federal civil service does not allow us to operate foreign accounts.

However, we have succeeded in transferring some of these monies, precisely US$5M (five million American Dollars only) into a foreign account in GENEVA (SWITZERLAND) last week, but unfortunately the provider of the account has severed all forms of contacts with us as he has refused to adhere to our earlier mutual agreement insisting that the total amount be paid into his nominated bank account before disbursement will take effect. If for US$5.Million (Five million only) we are not compensated, how can one guarantee full compensation on remittance of the balance of US$10 million (Ten million American dollars only).

We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the balance amount of US$10 Million which can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your nominated bank account. On successful remittance of the fund into your account, you will be compensated with 25% of the amount for assistance and services and 5% set aside for expenses contingency while 70% is for me and my colleagues

This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our SENSITIVE POSITION we cannot afford a slip, I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. We will avail you with our identities as regards our respective offices when relationship is fully established and smooth operation commences.

I am at your disposition to entertain any question(s) from you in respect of this transaction, so, contact me immediately through my e-mail or the above telephone number for further information on the requirements and procedure.

Please, note that this DEAL needs utmost confidentiality.

Yours faithfully,

DR. BELLO OSAGE

Derek
    [email protected]

@derek

Hi all,

And – to top it all off;

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/10/30/1099028265970.html

Derek
    [email protected]

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Good one Derek!
    I had been told of that ‘Red Breasted’ story, but didn’t see it myself. THanx for the heads up.
    Gotto love greed.

Cheers

C@34

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.