All Topics / Forum Frolic / Little JH Vs Mark Could be/maybe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of jancrowsjancrows
    @jancrows

Just to detour the Geo/Chan thing
    Did anyone see the plagarism… on speeches on TV very interesting.
    After Little JH has a go at Mark… for speech copy then look at Howards………. lets face it some of the greats have a way with words… they stay in folks heads so if i was a speech writer why not emilate……………..[cap]
    Back to you Chan and Geo[jerry]

Regards

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Jan,

firstly, love your quote…

hhhhmmm…very interesting speeches. funny thing is that we know that they copied…then they LIED[comp][comp][comp]…NOW THE QUESTION, do we want a liar to be Prime Minister…they could say anything…that a certain country has waepons of mass destrction when in fact there is no proof that they do have. I don’t like liars. They cheated cause they’re not smart enough to come up with their own speeches and their to embarrassed to admit it.

personally I think they know they cheated and copied and also knew of the other party copying but didn’t want to dob the other party in cause they knew it would backfire in their own faces for which it did…

any further discussions on this – interesting topic.

kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.