All Topics / General Property / South Australia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

I have been thinking about +cf IP interstate and would like to know if anyone would share their thoughts on SA, particularly Mount Gambier
    Thanks Sonja

Profile photo of XylicXylic
    @xylic

maybe you should start with your Opnion :)

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

To be honest, I posted this so long ago that I’d sort of forgotten about it. At the time I liked the idea of SA because it seemed that there was very little interest there. I just picked on Mt Gambier because it is a large regional centre and I honestly don’t know much about it (or anywhere else in SA for that matter).

For now I’ve decided to sit back and watch how the market goes for a while – and sell off my current IP in NSW so that I’ll have a bit of cash ready for when I feel it’s the right time to buy!

I have noticed that over the past weeks there have been a few new SA threads… perhaps interest is growing now?

Regards
    Sonja

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi sonya

i looked at Mount Gambier a few years ago and i thought the Housing trust areas were very average, and the property managers where reluctant to manage in those areas. I should say that i don’t mind housing trust areas and at that time owned 4 in Elizabeth. I decided not to buy in MT gambier and ended up buying 2 house in Millicent (which i’ve since sold for a nice profit). So be careful where you buy in Mount Gambier.

i’ts a great city and i love the place for a holiday.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.