Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of plastered1plastered1
    @plastered1

Hi Guys & Girls I would just like to know if anyone out there has heard of pinnacle wealth institute. They offer wealth education courses on CD for around $3,000.00 for the 5 Cds. They have glossy brochures etc. I would really appreciate some feedback. Thank you

Phil

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

I could suggest a book for $30.
    Russ

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Plastered,

I would suggest you keep your $3K and put it towards something more useful like your next stamp duty bill or…………

As Russ indicated a good book will set you back around $30 – I would recommend at least 2 books Steve’s and a book by Jan Somers – sure they have conflicting points of view. And then there a whole lot of other suggested readings (see the Heads Up forum) that may take your fancy as you move along the knoweldge trail.

I recommend reading the two opposite books as there is more than one way to invest in property and ultimately you will need to find your own perspective.

Then there is the forum that allows you to ask all those ‘silly’ questions and read as much as you want to help you further expand your knowledge base.

Ultimately the most learning will occur when you finally become an investment property owner – and that is when the fun starts too.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of plastered1plastered1
    @plastered1

Thanks for the advice I will keep the money. for more investing matters. I have Steves book & he mentions investing seminars etc I thought I would ask the question.
    Plastered1[cap]

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian
    Originally posted by Derek:

Hi Plastered,

I would suggest you keep your $3K and put it towards something more useful like your next stamp duty bill or…………

As Russ indicated a good book will set you back around $30 – I would recommend at least 2 books Steve’s and a book by Jan Somers – sure they have conflicting points of view. And then there a whole lot of other suggested readings (see the Heads Up forum) that may take your fancy as you move along the knoweldge trail.

I recommend reading the two opposite books as there is more than one way to invest in property and ultimately you will need to find your own perspective.

Then there is the forum that allows you to ask all those ‘silly’ questions and read as much as you want to help you further expand your knowledge base.

Ultimately the most learning will occur when you finally become an investment property owner – and that is when the fun starts too.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Yes, you are right.

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.