All Topics / General Property / Perth Property Investor Network

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of traceyimbtraceyimb
    Participant
    @traceyimb

Hi Everybody,[smiling]

We have a network of like-minded investors who meet in Perth once a month. Everybody is welcome. We have been operating for 9 months since a couple of us met at Steve’s Property Masters in June last year. Members are involved in all types of property investment including wraps, lease options, buy & hold, reno’s, etc.
    If you would like to come along here are the details.

Where: Mortgage Masters, 191-193 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands
    Date: 27th April 2004
    Time: 7.30pm – 9.30pm
    Cost: $1 for tea club

Tea, coffee and snacks provided.

This month’s topic – Reno/Rejuv

Two of our experienced members will be discussing their projects over the last year. We will hand out the information we talked about at last months meeting on subdivision and development.
    [email protected]

[email protected]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hi Tracey…

Long time no hear…

How are things going and where have you been ??

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of traceyimbtraceyimb
    Participant
    @traceyimb

Hi Redwing,
    Have we met? Yeah, I’ve been busy. Renovating so I have more equity so I can get even more money! Now I am looking for deals. I haven’t been on the forum for quite a while!

I am busy, busy, with my mortgage broking. Always looking for more business. Vendor finance is growing fast here and I am getting more and more enquiries for finance from budding wrappers every week.

I organise the network meeting here every month and we have about 70 members. We have some very knowledgeable investors and some newbies. Its great fun and I am always learning.

Now what about you? How are things going and what are you up to?

Tracey

[email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.