All Topics / Forum Frolic / Funny Joke

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Three American and three Egyptian engineers are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three American each buy tickets and watch as the three Egyptians buy only a single ticket. “How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?” asked one of the three American. “Watch and you will see”, answers one of the Egyptians.

They all board the train. The Americans take their respective seats, but all three Egyptians cram into the toilet and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the toilet door and says, “Ticket, please”. The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on. The American saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea.

So after the conference, the American decides to copy the Egyptians on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Egyptians don’t buy a ticket at all. “How are you going to travel without a ticket?”, asks one perplexed American. “Watch and you will see”, says one of the Egyptians. When they board the train the three American cram into a toilet and the three Egyptians cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Egyptians leaves his toilet and walks over to the toilet where the American is hiding. He knocks on the door and says, “Ticket, please.”

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Hahahahahahaha yeah good one Geo.[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Geo,

Good one….. Keep em coming !!!

Thanks

Scott

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

nice one george – hehe

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I promise that as I am alive and able to access this forum, I will post many laughs for all you guys and gals out there…check this forum often – the silly ones by me that don’t make you laugh, just disregard…

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.