All Topics / Heads Up! / Hybrid discretionary trust

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Does anyone know any websites that describe the Hybrid Discretionary Trust in layman’s terms?

About the reasons why to use it for purchasing properties. And the reasons why not to put it in your own name.

I’ve searched everywhere and all i can find is brief explanations just toaching on the surface.

Trust Magic i’m not to sure off because all it will do i think is show me ten different ways the invest and use trusts and confuse me! Though i may buy it.

I would like to research on web sites surely there is site out there on it.

Online Positive Cashflow Financial Analysis Calculator.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Java

Trust Magic has the best explanation that I have seen so far. It is worth getting.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of zizziz
    Participant
    @ziz
    Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

“About the reasons why to use it for purchasing properties. And the reasons why not to put it in your own name.”

>Basically it comes down to taxation and asset protection. If you get sued personally, and you hold all the properties in your own name – you could lose them all. This is a very dangerous situation if you have spent alot of years accumulating. Therefor you put the assets in another corporate entitiy, so that if someone sues you, they don’t get your assets. Also using trusts you can distribute income to the lowest earner (depending on how the trust is set up), as well as more magic tricks to make your tax reduced.

“Trust Magic i’m not to sure off because all it will do i think is show me ten different ways the invest and use trusts and confuse me! Though i may buy it.”

>You haven’t seen – but your guessing at what it is going to tell you – talk about judging a book by it’s cover!! I would highly suggest you buy it. First off it only talks about 3 different trust structures, depending on what you are looking for (tax write off, etc). Also it has… magic tricks to make sure you only have to pay a very small % to taxes.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.