All Topics / Forum Frolic / Finally found a Shape O!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

This may sound trivial however yesterday while at the shops before going to work to have a supervision with my boss (picture Danny de Vito’s mum from the movie ‘Throw Momma From the Train’), I found a stall selling Shape O’s. It was just what I needed to remind myself that I’m only in my job at present to fund the bigger picture. I have no idea if you can buy Shape O’s at toy shops, etc. This stall was at Doncaster Shoppingtown in Melbourne. I can get the stall’s business card if anyone wants one (assuming they’re hard to get). They just opened up a flash bulb in my head when I attended Steve’s conference using a Shap O toy as a concept for problem solving.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

got to love that Shap O

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

what the hell is a shape o??? I WANNA KNOW!!!!

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I guess Shape O is an O shape…LoL

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

good one Chan[eh] –

hey Steph, go to the home page of this site. http://www.Propertyinvesting.com. You see that big red and blue toy at the top with the 3 little shapes…well that’s the ‘almighty Shape O’ – well as Steve likes to call it anyway…[aacool]

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey guys

It’s a Tupperware product.

Good for shapes – you have to find the right hole to put the shape through, and also for counting – the shapes all have numbers on them.

Can’t believe some of you didn’t have them as kids. They are fairly indestructible too, my nephew is probably about the 5th kid to have a crack at trashing them!!

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.