Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

There must be too much money going through this agents hands because he is not interested in earning any more.
    I rung agent after seeing ad in paper.
    I was informed house was still available and asked if I may have some photos emailed to me.
    This was not possible according to agent as he doesnt have any.Ok so I ask for a bit of info regarding house and he says he will post it out.
    Got a couple of days later.A photocopy of his listing.
    I rung back to see if he,d taken any photos yet and he said he wasnt going to drive out there to take photos as it is about 80km,s
    He told me to drive past the house myself and then if I was interested I could arrange a inspection.
    I told him if I had to drive 150 km,s to see house then I would like to look inside as well not just from the street.
    His comment to this “Well if your going there you may as well pick me up on the way and we can use your car.”
    I was flabergasted at this.I decide to do a background check on property and got a call from someone giving me the owners name and number.
    I rang the owner to check on some details and then told him about his agent.
    Well you can guess he he felt.Anyway he gave me the name of the other agent who is handling it and we gave him a call.
    Seems he is only too happy to take us for a inspection tomorrow morning.In his vehicle.
    MMMMMMMMMMMM things are looking up.wonder if he,ll ask for petrol money.LOL.
    Russ.

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

LOL.

And I thought it was bad when they just didn’t return your calls!

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

my geuss is the owner crunched the agent on rates – doesnt take long to blow your commission when the listing is 80kms away. this seems an unfortunate symptom of ‘getting what you pay for’, or could after all just be laziness!!!

Extensive list of new Perth property available for sale.

Alternatively, become a joint venture partner in one of our property development partnerships – contact me to find out why our developments are unique. John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

another sad agent tale for you. A friend of mine had just agreed verbally to a price on a property in Qld. Signed the contract and was waiting for the vendor to sign when another agent getting wind of the deal got in the vendors ear and said they could get another $15k. Vendor didnt sign.

DD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.