All Topics / General Property / Selling Privatly

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Has anyone sold privatly and where do you begin?
    Dom[blink]

Profile photo of CarLoverCarLover
    Participant
    @carlover

Do a search on google in real estate selling. There are a few do it yourself kits out there that can help you get started.

There also a few book on selling your house. They can be found in the major bookstores.

CarLover.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

There’s a company in WA that helps you through the process, they have papers, signs etc etc, potentially could save yourself $6-7000 +

Can’t remember the name, though i can place the building[angry2] get back to you…

Redwing

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of NRGNRG
    @nrg
    Profile photo of Stevie24Stevie24
    @stevie24

i just tried that website and it said page could not be found.

Profile photo of NRGNRG
    @nrg

Stevie24

Try http://www.instantsellhome.com and it should take you to the home page. I came across it yesterday and downloaded some material on selling privately.

Cheers
    Neil

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Easiest way is to look at your last offer and acceptance when you bought the house.It will have all the details on it.Lot number title number etc.
    Then ask your settlement agent who you went with last time when you bought thye house if they would like to represent you again.They will forward forms to you.You fill these out with relevant details as per last forms when you bought the house.Then when you find a buyer you get him to sign the offer and acceptance and forward it to the settlement agent.Voila its done.

Profile photo of aluminatialuminati
    Participant
    @aluminati

What state r u in?

Get your property valued by a valuer and also just interview some agents for research purposes.
    Gives you a rough idea of whats happening in your area.
    If in VIC you must have a section 32(VS) ready as you cannot accept a deposit without one. Get yourself a good solicitor. I would advise against a conveyencer.
    aluminati

Profile photo of ginamarreeginamarree
    @ginamarree

Hi, I have my property for sale on http://www.owner.com.au and http://www.mypropertyforsale.com.au .
    I must say that I have had a better reponse from Owner.com.au though.
    Hope this helps[biggrin]

Regards
    Ginamarree

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

I am in queensland , does anybody know what form i may have to start with if i get an offer?
    Dom[biggrin]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.