All Topics / Forum Frolic / Thunderbirds – the Movie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

This evening we took the kids to see the cat in the Hat.

There was a preview for the Thunderbirds. It looked awesome. I grew up as a kid watching the Thunderbirds. Now my 3 yr old son comes into our room around 6:30am most sat mornings and we put the Thunderbirds on.

He is as excited as I am to see there is going to be a movie. The film clip looked pretty good.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Yack,

I have not seen thunderbirds, but it is nice to take your kid to the movie.

I have a 21 months daughter, can’t wait for her to grow older so I can bring her to see the movie with me.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Yack and Chan

it makes me pleased to know you have an excellent relationship with your children. How sweet is that Yack for your son to watch it with you. He’ll consider you his hero in the future.[evo]

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

He already does. He is 3 yrs old and is my shadow – its daddy do it, not mummy do it while I am around. My daughter who is 4 spends alot of time with Mum.

He comes with me to the local footy on saturday afternoons and he loves running around with my mates kids who are the same age.

Every morning he comes in around 6:30am and comes to me for a cuddle.

He also love the computer. It amazes me how much thery pick up and so quickly. They are both already playing some games on the computer that have been designed for their ages.

Enough of the kids. Go THUNDERBIRDS.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I think i want ten kids now – these are the moments to cherish forever – make sure you take plenty of video to watch back over the years…[biggrin]

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.