All Topics / General Property / getting started

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of farugefaruge
    @faruge

I read steves book which certainly opened my eyes to the posibilities of supplementing my musicians income with positive cash flow properties.

How does one get started? whats the first step?

Darryn

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

The first step is deciding to take action on what you have learnt.
    I reckon I could write a book here.LOL.
    In all reality you took the first step already by reading the book.
    So now ask yourself.”What motivated me to read the book in the first place?”
    Once you start asking yourself these questions you will start getting answers.
    You may have read the book because you want to be financially independant in your retirement years.
    Well its up to you to decide the next step.
    Write some goals.Decide how much passive income you will need to retire on.Work out your niche in the market.ie wrapping or buy and hold etc.Once you decide which market is for you it will all fall into place itself.
    You certainly dont have to ask what is the first step.
    Its already there in your mind.
    Russ.

Profile photo of gava1gava1
    @gava1

G’day Faruge,

There are many steps, i believe before you get started. And one that i would advise before you make any mistakes is to not stop at reading one book, keep educating yourself. The more you learn the more informed your decisions will be. I myself have dedicated the last six months to financial education and now believe that i am ready to take the next step and am currently sourcing +ve cf properties.

Hope this helps in some way.

Happy days

Gav.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.