All Topics / Opinionated! / I am pisced off

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Elsewhere Aussierogue came up with the suggestion of handing out yellow cards.

I would like to go one better.

I am pisced off about anyone who espouses a strong opinion to only thence turn his (or her) deaf ear and blind eye towards any reasonable rational counterargument and instead continues to hammer and belabour their point, so what about it if, instead of sending them off on a trip to the psychiatrist, these lowbrowed illogical animals were to be fined and would have to pay their fine to a particular charity ?

Now who other than pigheaded idits could possibly object to such a scheme ?

Say a lowly lousy $ 25 per offence, a mere pittance to would be property barons ?

Pisces

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

But pisces, will that be a good idea? Is that not self-sabbotage? Hehehe.
    Before you know you will be broke, think about it![party]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

? [guitar] go fishing or take a walk. It will feel better, I promise you!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

That was a marvelous contribution Celivia.
    You do like yellow cards but chose to turn a suggestion of attaching a charitable contribution to a yellow card into some smart arse joke.

You may have noticed that the only time I did express a strong opinion was when someone spouted outright nonsense or was abusive.

This thread is about turning an absurd idea (yellow cards) into both a deterrent (via a fine)
    and a switching of thinking about getting riches into spending a bit of dough on supporting a worthy charity.

Pisces

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

Ohhhhhhhhh Chill out dudes………….If you react, they win. It does not matter what anyone says, if they call you names or whatever, if you take the crap on board you give in.

Personally I feel that a lot of people are taking this all to seriously, including Stevo. Its just a web based forum and I find it all very educational, financially rewarding and amusing all at once.

Yellow card green card shmeen card dohh, the charity bit? Well I dont see how you need to abuse someone on this forum to become a charitable person, we should all be giving rightnow dont you think?

:-)

“Dont be looking in your back yard for a four leaf clover when the opportunity of a lifetime could be knocking on your front door….” “Even though you may be on the right track, you can still get run over if you sit there long enough”

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

try not to be so angry – just cool down – life is too short mate to be upset or angry with someone or at something…[specool]

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Participant
    @celivia

Geez Pisces, can’t we have a bit of fun now and again?[eh]
    Does everything have to be so serious? Why the anger?[medieval]

I was merely slightly teasing you.[biggrin]
    You may have noticed that I like a bit of teasing.
    Never meant to be nasty!

By the way, I never said I like the idea of the yellow cards.
    I had a lot of objections in my post. I want to keep things simple.
    May be I am a simple soul. A simple person who likes smart alec jokes hehe.
    Why complicate things?

ANyway, if you cannot stand my teasing I can control myself in the future.
    [jerry]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Just be yourself Celivia… I agree, let’s just keep it simple… for pete’s sake, it’s only a forum…

Cheers
    r

Participant
    @jetdollars

Celivia,

If you can’t tease Pisces then you can alway tease me and I welcome you anytime.

I like to read your stuff and do enjoyed it very much.

Pisces,
    Take it easay brother, life too short to be angry. I love to read your opinions on whatever you write.

Take care.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hmmmmmmmm I’m feeling a bit green……… Maybe I’m just card[strum]

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

i was only joking abt yellow cards. youre all sent off!!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Don’t you know that this yellow card business is a serious proposal, Celivia.

I must have been eating too many eggs during Easter, Celivia. Perhaps that is the reason I am pisced off.

However, I really feel under threat and intimidated by people like aussierogue and _Se7en_ who want me off the site [lmao]

I am however waiting for both these people to
    agree to the fine proposal. Even if it is just the three of us involved that would be fine.

Pisces

Participant
    @celivia

Chan I might take you up on your offer to tease you hehe.

Pisces you are allowed to be pisced off whenever you want, it is your right.

I have said in another post, that I like hearing differing opinions, the more extreme the better. THat’s when you learn more than when everybody merely agrees.

I think it is hilarious the way people sometimes express themselves when things get heated. The things they come out with![laughing]

SO arguments don’t only show different opinions and new ideas, it can also be entertaining (for me, personally, you may disagree).

And Aussierogue: too funny that it was just a joke about the yellow cards, everyone including myself took it seriously! As if!

Well for me: I’d prefer the heated arguments, more educational and fun than yellow cards or fines.

I agree with Richmond, it’s only a forum!

ANd yes donating to charity is something we all should do regardless how much we verbally abuse each other [biggrin].
    [party]

Hope we keep having fun on the forum together, I am learning heaps and having fun, and so should everyone.

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

No yellow cards, no fines. Let the moderators warn abusive users and then allow Steve the final say. I think with Bec it was reasonably well handled in that at least it was transparent and we all were able to discuss/debate the way it was handled.

Looking forward to Bec returning as JenBec.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

i agree with u Yack – just lets have fun and let the moderatos take care of it – why all the fuss…enjoy

Participant
    @jetdollars

I can’t imagine Steve will take me off this site, then I have to start again to reach where I am. You guys will see a lot of my post to reach 2000. Then there will be a lot of complains.

Yellow card? what about blue card? green card? why yellow card? why have to be soccer? what about sin bin?

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hhhmmm…..sin bin…well we already have the[satan]

Participant
    @celivia

Wow a sin bin Chan, tell me more![evil5]

Profile photo of _se7en__se7en_
    @_se7en_

Pisces

I think you might have mis-read my posts in regard to the banning of members. (Please read again)

I did not say that you sould be banned.

I belive that this forum should be open to all, no matter what their views are.

Pices, i agree with some of your views and strongly dis-agree with some other, but this forum would lose a lot if you did not contribute.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

you guys do what you want – Im going to Heaven

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.