All Topics / Help Needed! / ESC – anyone know about them ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of marwelmarwel
    @marwel

Hey all,

does anyone have any experience with the HOT property deals that a mob called ESC – Entrepreneurs Success Centres I think it is ??

They find CF+ properties, and it looks pretty promising, they do charge a finders fee, but I’m fine with that, just wondering if anyone has dealt with them ??

Cheers, Marianne.

PS: The Pos Cashflow Calc is GREAT – but what about adding in the tax benefit from your expenses – especially the non-cash ones, but I guess that’s getting a tad complex…

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

They are ‘linked’ with the ‘Richmastery’ Group and their properties are colour coded for ‘High Cashflow’, ‘Capital Growth’ etc…
    I personally like looking through their web site (and subscribe to their newsletters)…

http://www.richmastery.com/nz/Events/Academy/default.aspx

They’ve had successes too. Basically they find a deal and then onsell them to you for a fee.
    As with all things, do your due diligence.

Hope this helps some…

Cheers
    Soosh :)

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of Sarah26599Sarah26599
    @sarah26599

Hi Marianne,

I’ve been on ESC’s mailing list since last year when i attended one of their introductory seminars..
    I also get the “HOT Property” listings with some good CF+ve properties, but have not actually gone and purchased ones myself.
    But finders fees would probably mean that by the time you add up all costs to purchase the property it wouldnt be CF+ve for at least that first year (basing it one their figures of rental income per wk). But then again it depends on the deal.. they do have some good ones..

But I too am curious if anyone has actually purchased a property from them, and if they had any success/problems with it. I can only suggest to maybe go to their website and find a member or join the forums and ask memebers there who might be able to help you with your property decisions..

Hope this helps a little, good luck!

Sarah

Profile photo of peterppeterp
    @peterp

I have never used them but get their hot property deals.

If they advertise ‘high cashflow’ places in WA you can bet your bottom dollar they will be in Kalgoorlie. The rents claimed could be achieveable, but would normally be for fully furnished places, which would bring additional problems (as well as higher management fees). Take out the furniture, the rent drops and the yield doesn’t look that special.

I am skeptical of their ‘estimated % below market value’ – there are either desperate or stupid sellers or they have ‘generous’ valuers.

Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.