All Topics / Forum Frolic / Whos’ In The Know?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Profile photo of Rachel77Rachel77
    @rachel77

Hiya,

What in the world happened with Bec being banned from the forum? I just read the post by Steve in Opinionated and wondered what the goss was about this? I have read her posts before and know that she and pelican used to have a few good jibes at each other but she must have done something real bad to be banned surely.

Anyone in the know?

Rachel.[jerry]

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

look in the thread about abc media watch. She was giving Steve a serve about anything and everything. Only thing was she got too personal and took things out of context. Nothing really to gossip about. It was a waste of space argument that brings the atmosphere of the forum down.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hey – i saw the reply – yeah it kinda got out of hand – I guess she was entitled to her opinion but she should have emailed him personally rather than publicly. Not too sure i agree on the banning of Bec – it would develop into heated wars. Perhaps a 2 warning system – then ur off. anyway – not really my place to say – im just here to enjoy the fun of everyone and investing itself.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

But Bec can come back as JenBec and doing the Geo Geo things to get back to where she left off.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

“where theres a will, theres a way”

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Bec just stated her opinion, as many others do, and she got banned, Rachel.

kay henry

@scremin

Kay, pull your finger out darlin’!

Bec wasn’t chucked off coz of her opinion, it was her blatant personal attack on steve which wasn’t called for. ANyway, we’ve had enough talk about tha crap. We don’t wanna hear it on forum frolics.

We are here to have fun!! Geo, rugybyfan and Chan$ will back me up on that one!
    Scremin.[cap]

Participant
    @jetdollars

Scremin,

Let have fun here. We can also having a bit of fun by just talking about Bec.

Bec did came back as JenBec in Opinionated, but she was banned again by Steve McKnight. I believe she deserved it because the way she wrote.

I am not taking side, but if you just post something nice to start of first then I don’t think Steve McKnight will be cruel enough to ban her.

I better not say too much otherwise I might be the next victom. Can’t imagine if I go who will be helping Geo to reach his goal…lol, hand up anyone?…lol

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I agree with you Steph – let Forum Frolic be for all to have fun and a good laugh – and for that today I will post a good laugh for all to read yeah[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

let all your opinions about Becb and JenBec and any other Bec be posted and strictly posted on Opiniated – I’m here to invest and have fun with you all whilst doing it.[bonjour][bonjour][bonjour]

Chan if you leave me – then God help you – I need your help on this Forum mate…..hey you can always come back as Chin Chin – hehehehehehe[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

@kay-henry

Scremin…

Rachel asked a question… you answered it in your way, and I answered it in mine. And why are you needing Rugby and Chan to “back you up”? They are my mates too, Scremin, so I doubt they’ll play little gang up games for your amusement.

No need to be hostile if you answer a question and another person has a different perspective than yourself- you can handle it, can’t you “darlin”?

And Bec did NOT come back as JenBec- that was someone else just fooling around. Bec isn’t as lame as that.

kay henry

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

darlin, darlin stand by me! ooh stand by me!!!

@scremin

I ask the others to back me up in the call for F-U-n!!!! Nothing else!

Kay, CHILL and ask yourself this… What is brown and sticky?

A STICK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

@scremin

hee hee….ohhhhh I love that joke… So childish…sigh…funny…hee hee…

Profile photo of Rachel77Rachel77
    @rachel77

Whoa there nellie,

I didn’t mean to start any arguments down here, just wanted to get some gossip. It gets so lonely in the house with 2 children under 5 all day, I needed some adult convo and besides I missed the whole episode. If I’d put the post on Opinionated it would have blown up I’m sure and I didnt want that to happen. Thought that down here I would get the info, simple, no opinions.

Sorry if I got your blood boiling!!![blush2]

Rachel. The uninformed one.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Again I agree with Steph – Forum Frolic is for FUN – put your opinions in Opiniated and have a discussion about Bec there. Let us have a discussion in Forum Frolic about nothing….[baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa][baaa]

@scremin

Rachel that’s cool. I agree, no opinions here…please.

How old are your kids?

Participant
    @jetdollars

I love to see girls fight. Come on gals have another go at each other…LoL

Back to opinionated to discuss about Bec and JenBec…LoL.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

@kay-henry

hehe Chan, oh provocative one [fez] You’re being as provocative as Celivia (she’s always looking for a fight!) [jerry] hehe. Always picking on people. hehe- only joshing, Cel [king]

Rachel, waddya do at home with the kids? Read books? Watch [jerry]? Go [ohno2]?

Maybe a few of the at-home parents could have a PI daycare. You could take turns and [sleepy2] What say you, Rugby and Rachel?

kay henry

Participant
    @jetdollars

I just got back from Discussing about Bec & JenBec…LoL.

Kay,
    I have to look up a Dictionary to find out what Provocative mean and still blur! can you enlight me? is it irritation?

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

@kay-henry

Noooo Chan! Saying you are provocative was in relation to this:

Chan said:

“I love to see girls fight. Come on gals have another go at each other…LoL”

Chan, I find you in no way irritating or annoying :o)) Another term for being provocative is to “egg people on”. It was just a term I used playfully *hugs*

kay henry

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.