All Topics / General Property / Kiyosaki Seminar

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi to all,

I know this has been spoken about before but if anyone is seriously interested in attending the Melbourne seminar by Robert Kiyosaki at the Vodafone Arena at Melbourne Park, VIC on Thu 03 Jun 2004 6:30PM, then please respond to this post letting Bear and I know so we can organise a group booking. It would also be a great opportunity to catch up and share experiences.
    Thanks to all.

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of kinkso0o0okinkso0o0o
    @kinkso0o0o

I was keen to see Kiyosaki until I realised the price of the seminar…I’m pretty sure it was around US$4500 I read somewhere…correct me if I’m wrong as I would really like to see him…

In the case it is that price, please take notes for us [laughing] I like mine typed! [lmao]

cheers

In theory, there is no difference between practice and theory, in practice, there is….

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hehehe…that’s for the 3 day seminar. we’re going only to a 3hir presentation by himfor under 100 dollars – the Melbourne one that is.

Profile photo of BalliezBalliez
    Participant
    @balliez

where can i find out if he is doing any around my area (Qld) that is…?

The weak will feed off of the strong until they are strong enough to be fed off of…

@kinkso0o0o
    Originally posted by geo:

hehehe…that’s for the 3 day seminar. we’re going only to a 3hir presentation by himfor under 100 dollars – the Melbourne one that is.

when is the cut off date to book geo? or can you send through a link for the details?

cheers

In theory, there is no difference between practice and theory, in practice, there is….

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Kinks and Balliez,

here is the link:

http://premier1.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TAKECONT04&searchId=2f2c3a90-cae6-4f4a-b65c-d9b32f858eea

try that – then reply – letting me know what you guys reckon…

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Not sure when the cuttoff date is kinks – the stadium fits several thousand ppl – so I would asume you could buy upto the day before as long as the stadium doesn’t get full which I assume it won’t – telling from last year when I went, it wasn’t.

Kind Regards,
    George.

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

Count me in Geo, I went last year and found it quite good.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Ok Hux

reply with your details and a definite for a ticket…

Hey Bear – maybe you can help with this – I love your Brain work. How do yu suggest we go about getting all the tickets and meeting eachother. Does anyone want to purchase the tickets – I don’t mind – just let me know. So far Hux and Bear are in.

Kinks – its not as expensive as you thought. Are you still in.

Balliez – whats the story with you? – let me know.

Kind Regards to all,
    George.

@kinkso0o0o

yep, I’ll be chatting to my other half tonight to see if she would like to go as well, so will post back tomorrow if thats cool..

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

I’ve sent you a PM Geo.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

thanks Hux – got it and replied

waiting for ur reply 2morrow kinks

Kind Regards,
    George.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I would attend except that the trains are cancelled that day.

Just in case I can hitch a lift how much is a standby ticket ? [biggrin]

Pisces

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Pisces – you know im gullable and will believe your serious – so don’t kid around…[blush2]

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston
    Originally posted by Balliez:

where can i find out if he is doing any around my area (Qld) that is…?

The weak will feed off of the strong until they are strong enough to be fed off of…

Kiyosaki is holding a seminar at the Brisbane Convention centre 5th June, tickets available through ticketeck.
    Foston

Profile photo of RobAdeRobAde
    @robade

I went last year, however I would not consider going again as it seemed like he was more interested selling his other seminars and books/products. What he talked about was nothing radical. nothing new, and came across look at me look at me.

Yes he has made a lot of money, but like anything it also depends on luck and good timing. If you feel that you are going to know everything after spending approx $100 then you are mistaken however if you go there with open eyes then perhaps their is no harm in going, as they say it is sometime better to have to much information than not enough information.

Hope this may help

Rob

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

I havent been to any seminars but I have to think that they are not going to say a great deal more than they do in there books.You get to keep the book for a few bucks and can keep refering back to it.Seems to me they have to do seminars to keep making money cause there ideas have dried up.Just a thought.
    Any way with the amount of people on here and other forums surely we can help each other out a lot cheaper and probably more honestly.

There are only so many ways to buy real estate.
    I,m sure they havent invented any knew ones overnight.
    IMHO save your money and put it toward your next deposit.
    Russ.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I agree Russ. All your points are valid. I thought that if I can go to Steve’s seminar for what it costed, then I can go to Kiyosaki’s seminar for a very small fraction of the price at which Steve had his for. After all, We all got Steve’s book and tend to follow his principles and Steve is following Kiyosaki’s principles.

I went last year but would like to go again since I know so much more of property than I did last year, I will be more attentive and open.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Bear and to all those I said I’d call Sat. morning . Well I did call Ticketek just now and its a voice machine saying that their hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9-5. I’ll have to call on Monday.

Kind Regards,
    George.

@kinkso0o0o
    Originally posted by geo:

thanks Hux – got it and replied

waiting for ur reply 2morrow kinks

Kind Regards,
    George.

Sorry geo,

It was a hectic weekend for me (house warming) and I totally forgot about treplying to this thread. Unfortunetly the date of the seminar falls on the date as a holiday in qld we have planned…

Have fun anyways!

cheers

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.