All Topics / Forum Frolic / I just realised!!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey rigby,

I plan on posting many ore laughs in the upcoming days and weeks. Ppl nned to kick back and relax those tensions a bit…[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

oh righto. Nah my bruvva was there last year for melb cup with his wife and out-laws.

Gero is about 20K people big, um about 15-20 suburbs, um…takes you about 5 minutes to get anywhere in town… except when it is school time and you’ve gotta slowdown for kiddies…

it’s pretty old for WA standards. 1850’s I think is when it was first settled. Still some gorgeous old buildings about and it has character. THe local government is doing a lot to beautify the joint and bring in the arts and stuff. We have a lot of public art just like melbourne does!

Tonnes of new building going on though. So much so that a lot of builders have had to ship bricks over from you mob over there!!!

Nah, mum isn’t form Vic, she’s a banana bender, so is my nan! I s’pose they consider themselves sandgropers now.

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Geo

Take at look at my latest thread in FF. BTW, I know what you mean about Melb and 4 season in one day. I was in Melbourne ffor a Xmas party a few years ago and it was 8 degrees and raining/windy in the middle of December. It didn’t help that it was 26 in Sydney when I left, wearing shorts/t-shirt and Ansett lost my luggage for a day. I was walking around Crown, trying to get warm!!!

Steph, Kalbarri is nice. I spent some time further north around Carnarvon. My folks have retired over in WA and spend their time between their farm in Harvey and their townhouse in Sth Perth.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

@scremin

oooohhhhh! SOuth Perth!!! Hee hee, just hasselling Rugby. My cousin is a developer mainly in S.Perth/Manning area. It has really come a long way.

I LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Kalbarri! When I retire, I’ve already told hubby I wanna retire up there. Sigh, so beautiful and fishing is great too!!!

Carnarvon ok. Didn’t really think much of it. Have you been up to Exmouth and checked out Ningaloo reef? That is a MUST DO when coming to WA.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of BlackJackBlackJack
    Participant
    @blackjack

Watch your keyboards don’t ignite!!!

I guess, until the powers that be decide to let us have some chat room type set up, this thread should do the job in the meantime.

@scremin

hey blackjack…. yep we are bored. IF you hadn’t guessed. Where are you joining us from?

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Well Rugby – Ansett losing your luggage – I think thats why they went bust…[eh]

Hey Steph, I forgot to mention, – my favourite place in Melb are the Britannical gardens and lakes – check them out – you’ve got to. Its good to see you don’t put alot of make-up on – I admire that – Can’t stand females who flood their faces in make-up…ooohh[puke] – straight as a need hey – did you make it permanent like that – perhaps you should mentor my sister – or even better, my cousin with make-up and hair – she has hair extensions and and the make-up…[puke][sick3][puke]

As for mobsters – don’t know what’s happening lately to melb – everythings corrupt. One after the other – there all going down – and ina aclassy restaurant as well in the middle of the afternoon. The other day, a lady in a very well known suburb got shot in her driveway after coming home from work at 5:40 am…scary isn’t it.

Melbourne is shocking for the weather but you got to love it – it makes it unique – it was rated a few months ago as the best state in the world. Prrof is in the pudding I’d say.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

welcome BlackJack – join in the fun and the hysteria[biggrin][comp][cigar][cap][strum][laughing][lmao]

Profile photo of BlackJackBlackJack
    Participant
    @blackjack

Hey George & Steph,

Hailing from Hobart. (Ex Darwin/Melbourne/Canberra).

ps. I used to work in Nth Melbourne and often got lunch from the Vic Markets. Going back about 15 years but I bet it’s still the same.

@scremin

yeah yeah yeah, heard it all before.
    When I was living in London last year, a big survey came out with the 10 most liveable cities in the world. Melbourne came first, Toronto second and PERTH third!!! Howzat!!!

Insignificant little ol’ Perth is rated third best city to live in in the world!!! It was a very proud moment indeed… Did make us think that the poms would actually be encouraged to move there so maybe it wasn’t such a good idea a survey like that came out…. Hmmmmm…

I just realised I have my first wrinkle!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    25 years old and wrinkly!!!! Hee hee… it’s only a little one… on my forehead… not really noticable….. really….scramble scramble, WHERE IS MY MOISTURISER!!!

@scremin

[specool][tongue]Anyway, gotta go guys. Have to cruise on over to school and get my stuff I need to work on. also gotta get hubbies present from the cupboard. Hee hee, it;s where I’ve been storing it!

Scratch yas later[grad]
    Steph.
    [headphone]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hahahah[biggrin]hahah[laughing]hahha[offtopic] – your a laugh Steph…RUN STEPHANIE RUN – GET THAT MOISTURISER…only 25 yrs and ur first wrinkle…any white hairs….

was perth really stated as no. 3rd. I heard melb as no. 1 – then I switched off – that was enough for me.

I agree with Steph BlackJack – we are bored – although we have so many other important things to do in life, we’s just rather sit back and have a good laugh. All other important things to be done will have there own time…

your right BlackJack – Vic Market hasn’t changed for the past 30 years but its till good bargains…[oneeyed] – so why move from Nth. Melb and all melb – yes beautiful melb to Hobart?

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

enjou=y your day steph – graet chattin with ya – hope to chat more – all the best with Hubby Hubby[blush2]

@scremin

cheers geo.
    you take it easy.. though I am sure you already are…talk soon.
    steph.p.s…gotta go and scrub that wrinkle off my face…. arrgghhh! It doesn’t seem to be coming off!!!!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

will do steph – build up those stars
    seey ya later – enjoy sunny perth
    bye

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Geo, Steph & Rugbyfan,
    I am glad to see you guys having a nice chats here. I am so bored at work. I have to wait til evening to posts and read all the fun stuff that you guys have.

You can posts as much as you like here and no one care if you don’t attack other people.

Geo,

Guess what you can do the countdown to get the posts up…lol
    Just create one topic for yourself and countdown say from 500 499 …. then you get 500 posts up front…lol

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

smart idea Chan Chan – but i’m not as smart as you to do these other tricks – i’ll just play it the old boring way…

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Hey George,

There are other way to get your post up really quick like 300 posts in a day…LoL

I am sure you can figure that out yourself, no magic just twist the idea a little bit.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

ok Chan Chan – i’ll play around with it…dnt think I can be as creative as you though

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.