All Topics / Forum Frolic / I just realised!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

I have only just realised I have another star!! Oh Oh! I feel like a giddy little school girl getting her third reading star on the chart!

So excited…might…wet…myself… Just jokes…

School hols, not much for a bored teacher to do… Going home to Perth on Sunday to catch up with oldies and some mates. Should be good. Especially seeing as hubby and dog get left behind…(Evil laugh…) [evil4][fear][grrr][jerry]
    Woohoo!
    Scremin.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

congratulations Scremin – but whats your real name.

I was quite[biggrin] myself when I saw another star. It is very [specool]. Can’t wait to meet Chan up there…hehehhe[thumbsupanim]

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Welcome to Forum Frolic Steph.

This used to be the fun place where we generally had conversations about nothing.

Lately it has been really boring because Chan can’t access it from work. He was 50% of FF at one stage. SiS and Guru are O/S and no idea where Westan, Muppet, Kay, Mattp, Pinky, et al are.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Scremin – I guess its Steph – short for Stephanie – cool name.

Your right Rugby – lately it has been very boring. I tend to read my own posts just to have another laugh…hehehhe…sad hey…I hope at least Chan can contribute in the late evenings or at night when he gets home. We need to have more laughs.

Westan and Muppet are up North of NZ. Muppet lives there but more so contributes to the NZ forum and Westan is on holidays up there. That’s all I know.

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Yep Stephanie the real name, but more people call me steph than the latter.

I have to admit, since first getting on the forums last august, it has gone a bit dull. Maybe too many boards to choose from.

I am glad this board is here otherwise I think I’d go mad!! TOO SERIOUS PEOPLE!!!!!

On school hols at the moment and its hubbies bday today, but I have to go to school and get a sh*tload of work done. Ho hum….

so where are you guys? And why are you on the board so often?

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]…well, well, well – we’ll get to that in a moment.

But first what’s on the list for the Hubby – aftershave, round-the-world trip, or a printout of a discussion from theforum…hehehhe.

make sure you pley the[strum] and sing the happy b’day to him. put on him the party hat [party] and go [lmao]…

hey you can now brag to all the kids at school about your star rating on the forum and they’ll have no idea what your talking about – but at least you’ll feel mighty proud…

@scremin

By the time I get back to school I would have forgotten all about the stars!!!

Around-the-world trip…. already done one four years ago with him… wouldn’t mind another one.. one day…

Naaa, no aftershave either. Bought him an original painting from a local artist of a nudie lady from behind. She’s sitting down and her hair trails down her back. He likes that arty farty stuff. Well I hope he does!!!

My principal wasn’t too happy about it coz I bought it at our school fete as it was a silent auction.

She’s a nun by the way. I was so excited I had won it and she asked which one it was! Well.. after a bit of foot shuffling I pointed it out. “Oh Stephanie!” [ohno]was the reply I got! Hee hee….

Cool way to embarrass a nun!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Steph,

I have to admit, since first getting on the forums last august, it has gone a bit dull. Maybe too many boards to choose from.

I am glad this board is here otherwise I think I’d go mad!! TOO SERIOUS PEOPLE!!!!!

your dead right – all those discussing the other forums are too serious – they need to move down here to Frolic Fun and enjoy a good laugh. Every time I try telling them that – that specific post gets either deleted or moved – even the moderator is way too serious…[grrr]

sorry to hear you have to go to work on the holidays…ahhhh…the pleasures of work…hey…

so where are you guys? And why are you on the board so often?

well im from melb – work the University in the IT dept helping (well supposedly) students and staff with their IT problems and whilst ther are not any IT problems I am able just to sit back and surf the NET and chat on the most valuable forum in the world…[laughing][lmao]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hehehe…got to love the Nun hey…hey – when its your b’day, ask for a painting of a nude guy from behind…see what his re-action is…hehehhehe[biggrin]

im sure that by the time you get back to school, you’ll be a moderator[grad] on this site with another 10 stars to your name…’

so your in perth hey Steph – hows the weather up there…

@scremin

ahhhh, so you would be a sufferer of the classic computer geeks problem of numbus bummuss.

Me? Well my rear is not hugely padded, but enough to stop that from happening.. hee hee[biggrin]

Melbourne… Arrsawww, thinking about heading there for a hol maybe Xmas time if I can get my frequent flyers happening again. Just used all mine to send my mum to Brisbane… [confused2]

oh well… It’s better than forking out the $600 we owed them anyway!

Where are some top places to go in Melb?

@scremin

nahh, me not in Perth. In geraldton. From Perth. GOing back to see family.

@scremin

hee hee. now I’m just cheating to get more stars!!!

Weather is gorgeous up here! It is a very windy town but apparently the wind dies off around now and it gets beautifully calm and warm.

Not a great deal of rain which works well for me. Getting a bit nippy at night but you know, autunm, its allowed to happen…

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Your a smart lady Steph…nice way to cover up your owings to your mum…wish I could do the same with the Bank[comp]

a geek on the numbus bummuss..more of a lazy bum though…[sleepy]

Rear bottoms…[blush2][blush2][blush2]…Im sure he’ll enjoy your gift…well he better…theres not much further you could go with that…[wink]after that, he should be all the more [inlove] with you…

If your coming in the summer – should be good. We’ve got Crown, Southbank, Friday – Sunday Nights – you could try Chappel Street or Lygon Street with many bars and restaurants – it all depends on what tickles your fancy[blush2]…By the time you come down to Melb, you won’t need your flyer points…you’ll be that successful you’ll be shoting the Nun a holiday to the Convent…

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Just gone for a short while and 2 replies goes to 11. You guys must be bored!

I haven’t been to Gerldton but been passed it a few times on the way north. I will be in WA early May to see my folks. Looking forward to that, I haven’t been there for just over 12 months.

In terms of getting your posts up, this is the place to do it, just ask Chan.

He went from 450 – 2000 in just a number of weeks by posting here. He had fun doing it though.

Like your jokes George, they are good for a laugh!

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

@scremin

Well, she’s from Victoria so with my luck I’d probably run into her on my holiday!

I hear the Victoria markets are great. (Is that the right name?)

Geez, it must be cooling down in Melbourne by now… Surely with the cooler weather it would be harder to dodge those bullets!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

don’t know much about Geraldton – whats it like – big town – worth a visit…

I think your allowed to cheat on this forum – well especcially in Frolic Fun as I like to call it…[biggrin]…so you don’t like the rain hey Steph – you must of straightened your hair – I know how it feels – I have a sister who curses the rain when she has just spent 3 days doing it….ahhh females…no offence….you got to love em…

@scremin

Rugbyfan,
    I had never really stayed in Gero either. Always stopped on the way through to Kalbarri for the yearly fishing trip with my brothers and dad!

It’s a very underrated area. To live that is. I mean I live 400m from the beach and only pay $155p/week in rent!!!

Plus we have bought our first house and its only 2km from the beach and about 1km from town! Beauty Bonza!!

Gotta love GEro.

@scremin

straighten my hair???!! You got the wrong type of girl here. Well for starters, my hair is already as straight as a needle and I don’t really care for make up and that crap. Well not in a traditional sense. A bit of lippy and mascara every now and then doesn’t go astray…

I scrub up alright when I have to…

So what do you lot in Melb do for fun? Shooting mobsters sounds like a fun pasttime!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

who’s from Victoria Steph – your Mum?

heheh. you’ve heard of Vic Market – where all the chaep bargains are – your right. The ‘Queen Victoria Market’ its in the heart of the city which is also a bonus – great place to shop – could of got that painting from there for like 10 dollars – A BARGAIN!

So where is Gero exactly and what size is it? Old kinda town or new?

well as for cooling down in elb…let me put it this way – if you’re planning on coming down in Summer bring some winter clothes with you aswell. It was 34 degrees yesterday. We get all 4 seasons in one day. Unlike NZ though who get all 4 seasons every 4 minutes.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey rigby,

I plan on psting many ore laughs in the upcoming days and weeks. Ppl nned to kick back and relax those tensions a bit…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.