All Topics / General Property / Can we have a sneak preview

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Can we have a case study sneak preview of a MAP programs bio? A case study with laid out numbers of one of the lowest class people you had like the grocery shopper check out chick (I think I heard something about a check out chick before) on an income I believe was 300. So that it has all the numbers in it from the income they were earning to the amount they had saved in the bank. And any assets they already had.

One of the people that actually stayed at it and had a Go. But started with the lowest income and the badest situation so to speak. For want of a better description!

Also explaining what she or he did broadly!

I feel that this could be really inspirational.

Profile photo of Tasman PropertyTasman Property
    Participant
    @tasman-property

Hi Jaffasoft. The MAP is still underway, so best to wait until the end when the results are in… we’re still having a go (as you say).

One of the big things we’ve all realised in MAP is that everyone is doing something completely different to everyone else. So to be honest, there’s actually no point putting up a case study like you ask, as what you should be doing to achieve success as an investor will be different to what I have been doing for instance.

Everyone goes through a different process to achieve success in property investing. I understand your request (a year ago I would have liked to ask the same question) but here’s a tip:

Don’t look to what works for other investors, find out what works for YOU and then do it like crazy!

Steve? care to comment on this?

John.

(I believe that later this year there will be no +CF deals left in NZ, so I’ve moved here to invest full time. I can find +CF deals for your NZ portfolio for a fee, just email me [email protected])

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Jaffasoft,

I won’t speak about other people on the MAP either, that is up to them to speak for themselves.

However, all I will add is that you don’t need much money to think creatively![party]

In fact, the less money that you actually have, the more creative ways you will find to do “no money down” type deals.

We are seeing some very gutsy and amazingly creative ways to do deals in the MAP now. Most of us have run out of our money that we started the MAP with. We are all having to think smarter to keep the momentum going.

It is all up to us, Steve is not doing the work for us, which is what many people think.[tongue]

Good luck,

Del

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.