All Topics / Hotch Potch / Help needed asap – finance needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of sandyvgsandyvg
    @sandyvg

Hi all..

am new to this..was looking at renting but really would like to buy. Single lady – one income but a good one. Have no deposit..only bills from cancer recovered from last year..have heard about vendor finance..found a prospective vendor willing to look at it if I do the homework. But need to move fast for info at least.
    Anyone know anyone Gold Coast for more info, or who may want to assist, what it costs, how I go about it all etc?

All help appreciated. Is time now for moving on in life!

Thanks

Sandy[biggrin][biggrin]

SandyVG

Profile photo of picja1picja1
    @picja1

If you have a good income, you may be able to receive your own home loan for the purchase, and use the vendors finance for the deposit + costs. Or if the vendor is willing to play ball, he/she may do a gift back, saving you what ever amount he gifts to you.

If niether of these are options there are 100% purchase home loans, also private funds available for deposit lending.

If you would like to know more email;

[email protected]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Sandy,

Are you 100% sure you cannot get it on your own?

Please post some detail, conntact a good broker or email me.

I would hate to see you enter into a vendor finance agreement if you don’t need to.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Sandy, you said:

“found a prospective vendor willing to look at it if I do the homework. But need to move fast for info at least.”

Who said you have to move fast? I would say take it easy and find out what you’re getting into. If you rush, you’ll probably end up as a case study on Today Tonight…

kay henry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help needed asap – finance needed’ is closed to new replies.