All Topics / General Property / Help with vendor financing – am new to town

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of sandyvgsandyvg
    @sandyvg

Hi all…Ive only just joined about 5 mins ago..maybe someone can help? I know the basics about wrapping, rent to buy, investing, tax deductions (quite a bit!) equity loans etc etc. But..am a single lady on salary..good salary..a couple of credit cards..looking at renting again and cant save deposit while renting blah blah. Had cancer last year but fine now except for bank balance and debts paying off medical bills!
    Anyone know who I can go to in Aust for possibility of vendor financing? Found a property, need to approach vendor with facts etc to persuade!
    thanks if any can help.[biggrin]

Cheers..
    Sandy

SandyVG

Profile photo of Rachel77Rachel77
    @rachel77

Hi Sandy,

I can’t help you specifically myself but a suggestion is to put your post on the vendor finance/wraps section and see what replies you get from there. Someone might be able to offer you with vendor finance on the property you would like to buy.

I hope you are doing okay medically. My son was diagnosed with cancer last year at 10 months and went through all the treatment. He is doing very well. So far, so good, cancer free. More tests on the 30 April. Can’t say I have an individual knowledge of how it feels but definitely a mothers perspective. If you need any support feel free to PM or email me.

Good Luck with the vendor finance!

Rachel.[biggrin]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.