All Topics / Help Needed! / Just Finished Reading Steve’s Book!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of shane1shane1
    @shane1

Hi All,

I have just finished reading steve No 1 best seller. I feel a little upset, as I am one of those people working hard to support my negitive geared investment properities.

My question are: Where do I start looking for these “positive cash flow” properties. Is there enough of them to make us all financially free?

Any help would be appreicated as I am feeling a litlle overwhelmed with where to start.

Shane

Profile photo of BrownleeBrownlee
    Participant
    @brownlee

[baaa]I know exactly where you are coming from …. I am over half way through the book and after the first 2 chapters realised I have been doing it all wrong …. negative gearing was the way to go I thought … looking forward to selling up negatively geared property in Sydney and finding positively geared investments.

Teen

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

It’s funny how the Prime Minister still advocates buying negatively geared property investments.

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Jaffasoft

What is wrong with buying negative gearing properties?

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Consider the possibilities of having both, or how you can change your negative geared ones to positive.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I suppose i was just making a cheap shot at the Prime Minister. Often people lose money in negatively geared property and the government wins money. So what’s the government want you to do? The way I read into it is the government takes advantage of the uneducated people (in property investment) that run into negatively geared property.

I think negative gearing is for the patient, i haven’t got the patients right now, i want to get going on with it and get some investments happening.

I believe that negative gearing is a good thing but it’s something that will do later on as I’m able to put more patients into the investing.

Def, a lot of things to consider in this world, i am living and learning.

I’m interested in knowing what kind of things you can do to put a negative geared into positive geared

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Shane,

you’ve already made a good start by getting on this forum and making a learning experience out of it.

Yes there are plenty of properties out there to make us all financially free. It’s just a matter of time and persistence.

In regards to where to start looking:
    To be financially free through property, you need to look everywhere, make contacts with agents and investors on this forum. There are those that find properties for other investors for a small fee – You can start by doing that. Settle your accounts first and your financials – see what your criteria is (i.e. where you wish to invest and how much you can borrow for a loan). Then start looking in the papers, on the NET and start talking to ppl.

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.