All Topics / Help Needed! / Property needed in Melbourne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of darren_p1darren_p1
    @darren_p1

Hi I am looking for a property in Melbourne house/apartment/unit etc in Melbourne I am looking for vendor finance help

I can afford anywhere from $250 – $300 per week
    comfortably
    I can arrange a small deposit

Can afford more for the right property

Regards

Darren P

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

where in Melbourne exactly are you looking – any specific suburb or North, South, East or West. You do want to live in it don’t you or is it for investment purposes.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Darren,

thanks for your PM. The way I see it is that for you to get that kind of rent, you have 3 options:

1. Buy an expensive house around 300k in Metropolitan Melbourne and lease it out.

2. Buy an office block in the city

3. Buy a cheaper residential property in a country town that has better returns than property in Melbourne itself.

Personally I would go for the office block or the country property. But you’ll have to start contacting agents. Spend half an hour calling as many agents as you can, give them your criteria and they can link you up with a property. If you wish, ask for a property here on the forums again – but be more specific. Identify exactly where you want to buy and other factors and maybe some investor from Melbourne can hook you up with a property.

KInd Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.