All Topics / Heads Up! / Brendan Nichols tonight on ABC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

THe third Guru in the series tonight on Reality Bites.
    WHo is gonna watch it?

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Celivia,
    ‘GURU’ is the optimum word. I just saw it. I’d be interested if the show did a cohort study similiar to the ‘7 UP’ series on BBC and reinterview those who attended this guy’s seminar/s?
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Hello Celivia [goatee]

I watched it, and I’ve worked out that all you have to do is charge gazillions and then make the people meditate- it’s brilliant! [withstupid]

It’s a pity that lady lost her whole RE agency staff. Guess they just weren’t motivated to be successful- hehe. I’m so grateful my bosses are all atheists- would be a drag to have to have all that PD stuff into our offices [ohno2][tired]

And that guru fellow really needs a haircut- oh dear… He looks like this: [hair2]

kay henry

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Too funny!
    You never believe what happened.
    Who forgot to watch the show?
    Me. Lucky me!
    hehehe.

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

I guess everyone’s looking for something.some pay amazing amounts of cash just to find out they were born with the answer to life………its inside and its called happy[biggrin]

“Even though you may be on the right track, you can still get run over if you sit there long enough”[blink]

“Dont be looking in your back yard for a four leaf clover when the opportunity of a lifetime could be knocking on your front door….”

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

The thing is Mysta, they all looked miserable. They looked so unhappy and were saying how happy they are. Beware the person who says he has a high IQ, for he probably hasn’t. And beware the person who tells people they are desperately happy, for usually, they are desperately unhappy.

kay henry

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

Were does that leave me Kay? im just desperately mad as a cut snake!

“Dont be looking in your back yard for a four leaf clover when the opportunity of a lifetime could be knocking on your front door….” “Even though you may be on the right track, you can still get run over if you sit there long enough”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.