All Topics / General Property / There Goes The Holiday

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

What about the little people? The Grandad’s and Grandma’s?

Your Aunty or Uncle, you know the ones that we once spent school holidays with at there holiday house in Bugewoi!

What about the situation Carr has put these people in? Why have they been penalised?

Why is my Grandad is now considering selling his little holiday home he bought back in 1967 in Charmhaven? Because he doesnt rent it out, it is his little sanctuary the he can escape to, and now that Bob has shafted him good and proper he has to look for another 20 bucks a week from his pension!

Your going down Bob

What about the granma’ and grandpa’s with the little holiday house’s?

Did Bobby think about that? [baaa]

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/04/11/1081621837300.html

“Dont be looking in your back yard for a four leaf clover when the opportunity of a lifetime could be knocking on your front door….”

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Hey Mista rephrase that!
    What about retirees who are on benefits?
    What about those that bought porperties in outback areas as holiday homes or even their own place, just to escape the rat race, only the rat race caught up, so the merit, and then pushed up the values.

I know a few in this position, and the value of their property is such they now have to sell, or were before.

As for grandma and grandpa, well hey I’m one too and I got a long way to go before I retire. Over 20 years before I see a pension, on second thoughts they wont have them then will they? LOL

Elves

” a blind man may see what a sighted man may not”

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

Its going one of two ways, carr is out on his ear the next election or the same idea will be implemented by all other states.

I think I may look towards the Northern territory![biggrin]

“Dont be looking in your back yard for a four leaf clover when the opportunity of a lifetime could be knocking on your front door….”

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Yeah did I read it somewhere that there is not stamp duty in NT?

Mind you I wonder why? is it all the govt employees up there, all those military personnel, coming and going on some pretty good wages (not that I would want to be sent overseas! but the pay is grand!)

Rather transient, and very expensive.

” a blind man may see what a sighted man may not”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.