All Topics / General Property / Your State !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Here’s a vehicle to let us know whats going on in your state.. As even though things have slowed down, unemployement is at low levels and business confidence is still up, an election is imminent.. so what news from a property investment standpoint do you have regarding your State..

I.E

PERTH- Convention Centre underway and a New Apartment complex ( foreshore ) Planned for Barrack St Jetty area, Stamp Duty for FHOG reduced

KARRATHA- Still surging ahead with Burrup etc

BROOME- Running out of Land, new Stage being opened

So..Whats New from an Property Investors viewpoint in your State ??

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

In the West Australian newspaper Saturday April 10.
    Dont get wrapped up.
    It is illegal to Wrap properties in W.A
    “Wrap mortgages are illegal in W.A because the wrapper is acting as a credit provider.Credit providers must be licensed in W.A and comply with the Consumer Credit Code.”

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

NSW – New tax taking massive chunk out of yields, higher unit vacancies, harder to get finance for certain property types, massive increases in price recently and market seems to be softening.

As for Wraps being illegal in WA – B.S. They are not illegal all you need to get is UCCC license and you can wrap. As it says in their media release: “Consumers considering providing finance through a mortgage wrapping arrangement should be aware that it is illegal in Western Australia without the appropriate license”. The bit about the appropriate license is the key point here. Or simply do a LO and no need to even get a UCCC licencse – easy.

Just a quick note the cost to get a UCCC License is $239. If you can’t pay this, then you pobably shouldn’t be doing wraps in the first place!

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

NSW:

Investors currently running away! and buying IPs in other state. QLD will be the first target then SA.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Chan$

SA = South Africe? [biggrin]

Derek
    [email protected]

Read my comments? Think I can help you? PM or email me.

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan
    Originally posted by Chan$:

NSW:

Investors currently running away! and buying IPs in other state. QLD will be the first target then SA.Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

you hope Chan[biggrin]

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Currently in SA they are builing a new freeway link into Outer Harbour from the north. They been wanting to do this for about 40 years, and its finally on the way. Port Adelaide is tradtionally very much a working class area but has been on the move the last few years. I would suggest it would be a wise investment investing in this area. Would be hard to obtain +ve there tho. Outer Harbour also having a big upgrade.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of Tim_3Tim_3
    @tim_3

OK I am in Nth NSW and everybody has of course heard of Byron Bay but further north closer to the boarder, Cabarita Beach, Hastings Point and Potssville are headed for big development down the track.

The biggest development (which is just north of all those areas is Salt, here are some great aerials from the main web site which is http://www.saltvillage.com.au

(BTW I am not investing in this and am not recommending it or otherwise just commenting on the scale of it)

Timbo

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Also in WA, new Prospector train coming, supposed to provide a faster service between Midland (suburb of Perth) and Kalgoorlie (and the towns in between).

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious
    Originally posted by Tim:

OK I am in Nth NSW and everybody has of course heard of Byron Bay but further north closer to the boarder, Cabarita Beach, Hastings Point and Potssville are headed for big development down the track.

The biggest development (which is just north of all those areas is Salt, here are some great aerials from the main web site which is http://www.saltvillage.com.au

(BTW I am not investing in this and am not recommending it or otherwise just commenting on the scale of it)

Timbo

I have done some building work around there, and Cabarita has gone ballistic, one of the highest CG in Oz![blink]

“Dont be looking in your back yard for a four leaf clover when the opportunity of a lifetime could be knocking on your front door….”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.