Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted

Do people think that the market has peaked in residential housing?

People that bought recently 6 months or less have you noticed your investment is worth less now or has it increased in value or stayed the same.

Units appear to have “peaked” during this period has residnetial housing followed? We know when the growth period is/was but finding examples close to the present time will hopefully define the peak if one has occurred.

Profile photo of CJSCJS
    Participant
    @cjs

SuperTed, be more specific. Which area are you talking. I know a bit about Brisbane, someone else might know a bit about Melbourne etc. Also define the exact type of property you are asking about. E.G. I don’t think many people would have made money on inner city units in capital cities in the last 6 months. Good Luck.

Profile photo of Tim_3Tim_3
    @tim_3

SuperTed

Sth Brisbane (Logan Area) – I believe prices have reduced slightly or stabilised in the last 3 months

Nt NSW Coastal areas – as above, except for extremely well position properties not in the major coast towns (such as Byron or Lennox or maybe even Ballina)

Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.