All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing In New Zealand

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kelhutchkelhutch
    @kelhutch

We are Queenslanders looking at investing in NZ. Is anyone out there who has done this and can give us tips/advice. We are first time investors so any info is a help. thanks

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

youve come to the right place. many investors here have invested in NZ. In fact, Im trying currentty to do it myself. Best advice can come from Westan who’s in the South. I think Brent is also highly experienced up there and Mini I also think in the North.

Either way, do a search for this and you’ll get many posts.

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Kel hutch

find out as much as you can about NZ do a search on this forum there is so much about NZ here. If possible fly to NZ and look around. also be careful about buying unseen i see it all the time Aussie paying to much for properties they have seen on the net. I often get out bid on deals by some bozzo who offers 5k above the real value of the property. So do a lot of reseach. get your finance in order so when you get here you can put offers on properties and don’t stuff around if the deal is good it will be gone soon.
    regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.