Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Investment proffessionals i put to you a challenge.
    Can anyone think of a way to make $1200 (Not Net)per month each month of the year with only $80,000 to invest with? eg,property ,Shares ect.

[trigger]
    Dom

Profile photo of krazystylerkrazystyler
    @krazystyler

Mezzanine investments
    Try Capitol Holdings Group
    20% returns

Kev
    [email protected]

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Easy.You buy 3 IP,s @ $24k ea and use the balance for fees etc.These properties rent for $100 p/w.
    Outlay $80 000
    Gross return $15600
    This = $1300p/m
    Anything else I can help you with just ask.
    Russ.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Russ – your a smart person…

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

@russh

Hey Geo I answered the question didnt I ?
    Russ
    Or was it a trick question?

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

krazystyler: [hmm]

kay henry

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Russ, that was a good answer you gave. but are you still able to find 24k properties in WA or elsewhere in australia now?

kay henry

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Beach Huts – or those tin/timber boxes on the beach in Aspendale/Chelsea (Melbourne) are now $60k.

Profile photo of ZingZing
    @zing

Russ

If u can find me a property – 24k and im able to rent it at $100 p/w .. i’d be very interested.

Zing

Profile photo of kalonikaloni
    @kaloni
    Originally posted by RussH:

Easy.You buy 3 IP,s @ $24k ea and use the balance for fees etc.These properties rent for $100 p/w.
    Outlay $80 000
    Gross return $15600
    This = $1300p/m
    Anything else I can help you with just ask.
    Russ.

I will have some THX

@russh

I have had and still will find properties like this.But most of the people who contact me want it all in places with a pop. of over 3ooo people.Well as I tell them you cant have everything.A lot of these places are only a half hour drive from the beach.But they are in small towns.Most of them dont need much work either.
    They are definately more suited for a local investor as a lot of places dont have a PM in town.But this is not always the case.
    I am looking into some that are fully managed and about $29k. I,m waiting on the next release of these properties
    So yes guys they are there you just have to know where to look.

Profile photo of ZingZing
    @zing

Im new to this …

errr… PM stands for..???

@russh

PM stands for property manager. If you want your property managed for you then you appoint a PM to collect your rent and do inspections.However this is not always possible in a small town.So a lot of investors will only invest in areas where they can have someone do all the work.Thats why they miss the little bargains that come up.They also believe that there wont be any growth in these areas so they dont even bother to look in the first place.
    Unfortunately most people look at the big dollars and think they have to spend big to make big.
    These people have a lot of learning to do IMHO.
    Well I could go on all night as I love this subject,but I answered your question so I,ll call it a day LOL.
    Russ.

Profile photo of kalonikaloni
    @kaloni
    Originally posted by Zing:

Im new to this …

errr… PM stands for..???

If you are talking about PM on the bottom of this message it means
    Private Message
    otherwise as Russ said

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Russ,

This could be a person question, you don’t have to answer it if you don’t want too.

To me, it seem that you find a lot of properties that you mention about. Do you invest in those areas yourself? if so how many of those properties you got? why didn’t you buy more?

For me if I see the opportunity that you saw I will jump straight into it. I would love to do the deals with you, but it seem the areas that you found those +cf does not fit into my criteria.

Good luck.

Originally posted by DAAJ:

Investment proffessionals i put to you a challenge.
    Can anyone think of a way to make $1200 (Not Net)per month each month of the year with only $80,000 to invest with? eg,property ,Shares ect.

[trigger]
    Dom

Dom,

If I have $80k then I will spent $3000-$5000 learning super-trader from Peter Spann & other. I will spend $20k for +cf. The rest I will sit in front of computer all day trading shares and options.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

@russh

Chan.I wish I could buy these properties myself.
    I would be on the road to financialfreedom for sure.But I am on a DSP and the bank wont lend me any money.Thats why I have taken up spotting for a HOBBY.When we sell our ppor we will start buying some and doing a few renos.But in the meantime while i,m learning and finding these properties I may as well pass them on to you big time investors.
    As they say in the books. You have to find your NICHE.And this is my niche.
    Some people say they can find there own properties and wouldnt pay a fee.
    If this is the case then why do I get so many enquiries.
    Russ.

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Thanks people for the feedback but only one person has been able to do this.This must be to hard even for the proffessional investors.

Dom[biggrin]

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

<<<<<Thanks people for the feedback but only one person has been able to do this.This must be to hard even for the proffessional investors.>>>>

Whats your point???????

Are you saying you got a way to do it? Got a course we can do? Trying to sell us Mezzanine Finance?

Whats your point?

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

Russ no doubt the return on a 24k property at 100pw is fantastic but the way your figures present it exagerates the profit a little.
    You still have rates 20pw, insurance 5pw, management 10pw so you are down to $65pw per property only. Then you need mainenance of say 10pw vacancy factor in 3 weeks vacancy thats 6pw so we are down to $49. That is $7,644 per annum or $637 per month well short of Dom’s $1200 per month.

But
    if you used that deposit to but 24k homes returning $100pw and got finannce at 80% then you will be laughing.
    you will put 4,800 as a deposit and another 1,800 as costs thats a total of $6,600 so you could buy 12 homes. You would have a loan of $19,200 on each property the interest would be $25pw @ 7% so the $49 pw profit will reduce to $24pw only
    BUT remember you have 12 of the $288pw or $14,976 per annum or $1,248 per week above Doms $1200m.

Therefore they need you to buy them 12 homes from Russ not 3. (all the better for you Russ)

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hey Russ they are still around as u say. The best I have found is 12k needed about 3 k spent on it then could have been rented for 80-100 pw and with a view.

However, what I have found

1) No property manager, so best to be a local.

2) The locals didn’t wana sign leases, it scared the heebee geebees out of them for some reason.

3) The locals preferred to rent from the locals, as they were trusted more then interstate investors. Apparently too many had been caught out by interstaters continuously raising the rent.

Having said that I had considered doing a move and managing my own properties, but it would have meant leaving my kids behind, so decided not to do so.

I would suggest if one is young, unemployed and willing to do the handy man work themselves and willing to move to this town or other towns like it, they can make a real killing.

Just my 2 bobs worth. [wink]

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.