Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

Hi!

Various people on this forum have a commercial or career interest in real estate. I am interested in a little social experiment if the moderators don’t mind..

Mrs EZ-Rent and I have a new bun in the oven. Our current house is too small and we are going to sell it. We own it outright but we do have other investments geared against it.

Simple fact is we need a bigger house (gotta put those pesky computers somewhere!) and in the current property market climate, have little intention to take on any more debt.

The simple option is to sell my existing house and buy elsewhere with the proceeds. Our refusal to borrow more means that we will be moving to a less expensive suburb.

However

We are open to ideas from people in WA who are looking for JV partners or have other wacky suggestions. We have subdivided before, and we are currently on the lookout for blocks with development potential.

Probably nothing will come of it, but if you have something to offer, let me know. If you a sales agent, contact me if you do the southern Perth suburbs around the causeway area.

Please respond privately, rather than on the forum. I guess the number of responses will be indicative of the popularity of this forum..

cheers

[email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors.
    http://www.ez-rent.com

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hiya,

Congrats on Bun-in-the-oven![strum]

Cheers
    Sooshie [thumbsupanim]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

SOOSHIE

*rushes over and gives her a big pash*

how I’ve missed you!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.