All Topics / Heads Up! / Millionaire Mentor ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

millionaire mentor

GURU?

Has anyone looked at this site ??

Any opinions ?

REDWING

Look Still in School- i can Link [biggrin][biggrin]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Redwing,

Followed your link (well done) and had a look. Firstly, how come we as Westralians haven’t heard of him before? Secondly, I couldn’t see anything relating to his current net worth, it states the value of real estate that he’s developing and the value he has invested in , but I couldn’t see where it stated his “Net worth” or the value of the loans or expenses relating to the investments and developments.

Having said that, it may be guenuine and very worthwhile but I’m a cynic so would be asking more questions first.

PK

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian
    Originally posted by redwing:

millionaire mentor

GURU?

Has anyone looked at this site ??

Any opinions ?

REDWING

Look Still in School- i can Link [biggrin][biggrin]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Ican’t open the web, and I can’t find the web in Goolgle, Wonder?[weird][weird]

Julian [worried]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Julian

*click* on the GURU or better yet, right click on the link and open in new window..

If no joy, try http://www.millionairementor.com.au

PK- Possibly a new Guru getting into the game, i’ve never heard the name mentioned either, didn’t see anything to ‘exciting’ about the site, he appears to have done well for himself though ?

Fees of $3 000 for course..

REDWING

Profile photo of modernmodern
    @modern

Did the last course and it was excellant. Well worth the time and money investment. Lots of new techniques and this guy has been doing it for 20 years with some of the biggest in the country but he made it simple to do small deals as well. Met some great partners and sources of equity during it.

Showed me how to do deals with no money down and to to control large amounts of money and property with little cash.

Highly recommend it to anyone.

James

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Redwing,

He must have made it – I noticed an ad in the weekend papers.

Derek

[email protected]

Read my comments? Think I can help you? PM or email me.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Modern..

You did the course.. expand on that ?

Welcome to the Forum [;)]

REDWING[lmao]

Profile photo of modernmodern
    @modern

Rewing,

we were taught how to put deals together by a person with over 20 years experience. he is modest with his wealth and openly shares his secrets with his pupils.
    the mentoring course was a journey of self discovery for me, removing the blockages which i had placed between myself and financial freedom ,it was not only about making money but for me tapping into my inner desire to break old patterns and in turn create an abundance of wealth for myself (if you always do what youve always done youll always get what youve always got)Brett showed us new techniques and watched over us as we found deals, then acted as our mentor through every step and every phonecall,since beginning the millionaire mentoring i have been involved in a $1.1million re-development and now have 3 IP’s all obtained through knowledge not cash.this isnt about making money for brett,in fact his time would be far more lucritive invested in his own deals, he enjoys helping others and one of th many other companies http://www.cre8.com.au is a non profit organisation donating to various charities.

I hope thats of some help

James

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.